Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alive but not well :(

The creepin crud continues to creep thru our house!! Brandon and Jesse are doing better and will be heading back to school tomorrow.  Me, I will probably be in bed all day. Well actually no I won't. We are preparing for a blog train this weekend over at Project B Designs! I gotta get ready for it....I am so excited because I have never been a part of anything like this before.  You will be able to pick up some goodies from the Project B CT so be lookin for the train.....chooooooooooooooo choooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

So today I did spend most of the day in bed.  It's one of those thing where you don't feel all bad, but you just don't feel like doing anything either.....lol.  Normally I would call this a funk but I am so sore and achy from all of the coughing I am doing. YUCK! I should have some antibiotics tomorrow.....my Dr called some in since he saw my son yesterday and Bob today.  He's probably thinking if I get sick the whole house will crumble down around me.....lol.  And of course he's right!!

I did get to scrap a bit today.  I missed out last weeks challenge at The Scraproom so I jumped all over it today.  There are TONS of great sketches this week! Everywhere! I am so proud of myself, I am actually beginning to use my stuff! LOL  I have had the background paper on this one for quite a while.....I couldn't think of how to use it because it came with a set of baby papers and just didn't fit.  Then I did this LO and originally had it on white cardstock....BORRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! So I thought what the heck....I don't usually mix patterns either....it scares me......lol.  but I think it worked out well this time!!!  And I'm getting a lil better at photographing these things....lol
Geeze I look awful there.....lol.  This was back in 2004......I was still young (sighs) and this lil booger is my now 10 year old son Brandon.  Oh my gosh wasn't he just adorable!!! Love that smile!!  Supplies used here aer DCWV cardstock from nana's baby boy collection, basic red cardstock paper studio, paperstudio "fun bugs" paper, k & Co layered daisies, fiskers border punch, and elmers glue stick.....lol. Oh I almost forgot...thickers foam letters too!  I sat and hand cut the lil buggies at the bottom....I have a ton of them I am saving for other LO's .  I'm also including this over at Belli Challenge #85 this week they are looking for anything with butterflies and dragonflies on it.....yayyyyyy I have both!! And they are just sooo sweet over there too.  Seriously, so check out thier challenges and play along, the ladies over there are AWESOME!!!

So thats it......consider yoruselves warned....LONGGGGGG post for tomorrow....hehehehe!!

4 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

so sorry you have a bug going around your house. Glad to see you were able to participate in the scraproom challenge, though!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh beautiful page! Sorry to hear about the creeping crud - I think it is starting here now! UGH!!! Feel better soon! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Jenny Gropp said...

Hope you are feeling better.
Great fun layout! Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

What a great page...love the picture and all the great details!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!