Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lots of yummy blog candy!!! Check em out!!

Hopefully I will get around to an actual post tonight......STILL in my creative slump.....UGH!!!! I am gonna sit down tonight and try to do a challenge or 2......so you may see me again.....or not......LOL.

I've been blog hopping this afternoon trying to find some inspiration and I have wandered across a couple of awesome blog candy giveaways.  We all LOVEEEE free stuff right? And please don't think you can't win......thats only true if you don't play.  Honestly! Cuz I have been lucky enough to win a couple this month myself :)  So here we go......

First up Coco is celebrating 16,000 blog hits! WOW!! And these are the neat little goodies she is giving away to a lucky soul! She will be drawing the winner on March 7 so hurry!

Next is Mags little things .....I am dying to get my hands on some of these super cute magnolia stamps!!! Adorable!!! Her giveaway is ending this weekend....Feb 28.


And last but certainly not least.....My Paper Hugs has this cute batch of springy goodies. Aren't those flowers gorgeous? And looky Martha lovers.......Martha Stewert glitter! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! 

That's all I got for now.......I'll share more candy ops with ya as I find em.....there are a few on the sidebar you can check into as well!

2 comments:

The Creative Place said...

Oooh! These are fun- definitely going to have to enter! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lydia said...

oooh love the candy with the owl tote that rocks