Friday, February 12, 2010

Project B Designs and Birds of a Feather.....

Starting today  is the Birds of a Feather event at Scrappity-Doo-Dah!  Project B Designs has 3 awesome little goodies over there for you to choose from.....all for just a dollar each!! I spend more than that on my morning coffee each day and I bet you do too :) They are cute, cute, cute!!! I am just drooling over the template pack!!! (Pssssst....my birthday is Monday in case anyone wants to get me a little something....just sayin.....lol)

It's all sweet! Get one of everything.....heck they are a DOLLAR!!!! Spring is coming, or so I hear, certainly can't tell by the weather lately! And the alpha and flowers PERFECT for Easter LO's!! While you are there check out her other awesome designs.  I know you will wanna walk away with everything....it's kinda like going into the Dollar Tree.....can anyone REALLY spend justa dollar there?? Great deals this weekend only.....after Sunday they go back to regular price so go get em!!!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

You pimp very well hun ;)