Thursday, February 11, 2010

Revive!

This  is time of year when we are all sick of the cold, the snow and being cooped up indoors! I think I can safely say we could ALL us a little bit of reviving!! Well check out this awesome kit by Bianca at Project B Designs......

http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=3252&cat=6


WOW!! It's bright and cheerful! Just the thing to pull you out of the winter "ho hum's" lol. And guess what???? You can scrap boys with it!!! Heck yeah!! That is a major point in my book....lol.  Here are a couple of LO's I did using it. Starring none other than my 5 year old Jesse :)  I seem to do more pages of him than of any of my other boys.....thats merely because he is the ham of the family......see?
This is a super cute kit.  Perfect for those warm weather photos, Easter, Mother's day....I could go on and on.  I can also totally see this kit as being useful for those of you who are into card making.  Seriously.  Don't be afraid to print off your digi supplies and use them as cute embellishments.  Or mini albums.......give ya any ideas yet?  No? Well....I'll see what I can do to help spark your creativity and be back a little later with a couple of easy peasy project ideas :)

I'm terribly behind in blog posting so I have some challenge LO's and such I need to upload and share a little later today.  The kids had a early dismissal yesterday and that has totally thron me off of my routine.  Be back later :)


No comments: