Saturday, February 20, 2010

SSDS week #28 charming

3 posts in one day...a record!!!

I was surfing looking around at challenges and found this one at SSDS .  This was put together really quick, mostly because I had everything together and ready to go anyway....just hadn't gotten around to actually doing it.  Ya'll have days like this? It's pretty simple and I am going to frame it and add it to my "wall of fame" with other photos of the boys :)  The challenge was also a simple one....just called for adding a charm on a card, layout or project of some type.  I have quite a few of these little things I have collected in those big grab bags of stuff from Big Lots......lol. Hey every once in  while there is actually cool stuff in there!! I have actually been wondering what in the world to do with them.....I like it on this layout but I think they would be really sweet on baby announcements or welcome baby cards too.  Maybe I will work on some of those tomorrow....we'll see how I feel.  I'm still pretty darn sick....blah!! Enough rambling......here's my layout and thank you for looking and for any comments you may wish to throw my way....I really enoy reading them all!!  Just haven't figured out how to respond to them yet......LOL....anyone have a blogging for dummies book I can borrow????

BTW...my layout is actually square I promise......I just did a pretty crappy job of propping it up against my computer monitor and snapping the pic.

Paper: Frances Myer Inc
Plain colored cardstock: Paper Studio
Ribbon: Recycled from one of Jesse's baby outfits :)
Charm: Suzy's Zoo/Color Bloc
Dream glittered Chipboard: K & Co

Toodles!
Tina

No comments: