Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!

I see that look.....you are lookin at me like "Yeahhhh right! What's so good about a monday??"

Lots of things!!! My buggs went back to school today before I could kill any of them....LOL.  So today is kinda like a vacation for me......I dunno what I am gonna do in a couple of weeks when they are home for spring break.  Yikes!!  Duct tape.......lotsssss of duct tape!!!!

Let's see....what else is good about this monday? Well, last night just as I signed off from here I caught a glimpse of the blogger updates and saw this :
Look familiar? Yup!! It's the page I made for the Dr Seuss Challenge over at Scrap That Poetry! Well I won!!! Totally shocked and unprepared for that!!! Such an honor.....seriously. And I meant it when I said I woulda scrapped the poem after seeing the challenge even if I couldn't have played or been eligible to win anything.  I just loved the concept of it and seriously, what a cute idea for kids pages....no matter the age of your bugg! This is one of my favorite all time pages......and I am really moved that someone else appreciated it :)  And I am getting a wonderful RAK as well....can't wait!!! And yes......it gets better!!!! They asked me if I would like to do a GDT spot!!! Holy wowzerz!!! So I am really looking forward to it......and this weeks challenge is really cool too....hop over there and take a peek and play along....if they let me in the door they will let anyone in......lol.

So, all of that alone would be plenty to make this a great monday for me. But I went to chekc the mail this morning and I recieved my gift card holders I won from the Sassy Dirty Fit Girls Blog hop a couple of weeks ago.  I'd link you to Beths blog but I am ashamed to say I don't remember it.......she made these absolutely CUTE gift card holders.  I can't get a good photo right now cuz we are having a nasty, cold, dreary Tennessee day.  I may scan them after wile......or find her dang blog link and share.  I am so inspired to make some of these myself.  A couple would even be really cute as a scrapbook embellie!!

So I have a few reasons to smile today.......even tho my allergies are getting the better of me and I can't breathe thru my nose. 

I'm gonna try to get some stuff done to share with ya'll tonight. I have some projects planned but sometimes the best laid plans fall thru......so we'll see :)

Have a great day and smile even if you gotta look to find something to smile about....it'll make you feel better!!!

Tina

2 comments:

Tyggereye said...

Thats great you won! Congrats. Thanks for the lovely note on my blog too.

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Tina!! What a great LO! Hold onto that quote for graduation time....works great then too :)