Friday, March 19, 2010

The most random of randomness

Helloooooooooooo Friday you goodlookin thang you!!!!!

Can you tell I am ready for the weekend??? Not just ready but RIP ROARIN READY!!! Be afraid.....be very afraid!! I may need bail money this weekend so if you don't hear from me in a few days you know whats up :) I am very excited to be headin out on a DATE tomorrow night with my sweety!! Yeah we live in the same house and see each other every single day....and yeah I wash his dirty ol underwear and have for the past several years but I am still calling it a date!  I think I remember those......vaguely.  Lets see......no kids, leave the house, go someplace other than the grocery store together......heck yeah......that equals date in my book!! LOL.  For those out of the 6 or 7 state shouting range of my voice (I'm loud, what can I say) and don't know......tomorrow night we are going out to a concert at the "Historic" Tennessee Theater here in Knoxville to see Jamey Johnson "In Color!!" hahahahahahaha....play on words using one of his song titles....I am so clever! And it's a sold out show.....I'm giddy......it's actually kinda scarey.....lol.  And I am really hoping to smuggle my camera in.

Hopefully before the night is up I can share some projects. My Project B Designs credit card was denied yesterday whe I tried to get the new release to play with and share with my ad.  I am having the worst problem with that!! Maybe I should call free credit report dot com eh? Or stay outta the strip joints.....and they told me what happens in Vegas STAYS in vegas! HA!!

Seriously tho....it's annoying.  Not just for me but for Bianca as well.....maybe the bugs will be ironed out soon.  I have some great ideas for that Lemon Lime Kit!!

My other photos I wanted to share with ya'll are on MY computer......somone who shall remain nameless (coughcoughBOBcoughcough) has taken over.  But he has to sleep sometime.....hehehehe :)  So maybe tonight!! I created the cutest little ladybug out of  paper and card stock yesterday. So funny....I hd no clue why I was even doing it.....this is proof that God works in mysterious ways......I just had an urge to make this bug.....lol. Yeah I am slightly insane....the drs say a touch more than SLIGHTLY but me and the voices in my head disagree....but I sit down and piece together this ladybug....then this morning I am doing the ScrapFIT blog hop......and we hop from blog to blog and get the clues for a weekend challenge LO.  Kinda like a scrappy scavenger hunt.....and lo and behold one of the LO requirements is ........are you ready? A BUG!!! LMAO!! WOW huh? Ya'll probably aren't nearly as impressed by this cosmic, karma kinda thing as I am.  Oh well...your loss :)  But seriously, the past couple of weeks things like this have been happening to me.  I just feel compelled to make something and then POW!! A challenge shows up for it in my blogger reqder thing.

Duuuuuuuuuude thats WILD!!!!

Didn't I warn ya in the subject line that this was gonna be an exercise in randomness?  I tell ya, that little mouse in charge of making the gears in my head turn is tuckered out......lol.

Ok......I can't just blog and not share anything with you at all......so will you settle for a couple of really cool new blog finds?  I have happened upon some rally cool ones this week!!

READY???

First up.....http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com VERY cool!! Kinda a journal sorta thing....they list prompts about your day and you fill them in and link it and you can see others as well.  I'm not explaining it very well but it truly is a cool site.

http://gentletouches.blogspot.com/ Frances is a good friend of mine and she has a beautiful blog.  Seriously.....check her out.  She is the worlds greatest digiscrapper and photo editor and her stuff is a work of art.  And she posts such beautiful verses, poetry and scripture too.....

Last one for today......I found this one yesterday while chasing down blog candy.......LOL.  No  "hey little girl I have blog candy" jokes please.....lol.  http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/ OMG.....she is a hoot!! I laughed so hard reading her blog.....us crazies gotta stick together.....lol.

So there ya have it.......some cool stuff to look at while you are waiting for me to actually get up and do something today. Something besides watch the NCAA tournament that is....and cry over my bracket picks.....lol.

Happy friday ya'll! Over and out!

3 comments:

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hello Gorgeous,

Love your sense of humor! Have fun on your date night, I know you'll have a great time at the concert.

Thanks for your visit my friend, have a fabulous weekend!

Big Hugs,
Karyn

Marlene said...

I'll have some of whatever it is you're drinking! ;)

Fern said...

Tina, you're a hoot!! You always make me smile!! If I don't see you for awhile, I'll know why!! Have fun!!! XX