I am so surprised because I have never in my life, and I mean NEVER, been accused of having a bright and sunny disposition.....lol. My sweet bloggin buddy Fern sent this to me! She is a doll ain't she? MUAHS n HUGS girl!! And I hope you know I truly luv ya right back!! Check her blog out....I tell ya, she is one of the most creative people I know.
So, you get to learn some llittle known "Tina Facts"! Lucky you!!! And I in turn have to pass this award along to 5 others.....
1) share 10 things that make you happy.2) share 5 bits of trivia.
3) Pass this award to 5 other bloggers....
So here goes:
10 things that make me happy: (and not necessarily in this order)
1) cooking (eating goes hand in hand with this of course....lol) I LOVE to cook!! Um, and eat....lol.
3) Seeing my kids grow and mature before my very eyes......it is a great source of pride to know that I have done ok :)
3) Thrift store shopping!!
4) Making others happy. Sounds corny but I really do enjoy making someone smile. Whether it is something goofy or silly I have said or blogged or simply because I showed a kindness to someone who maybe hasn't seen a lot of kindness in thier lifetime. It makes me happy to make others happy!
5) Scrapping, creating, anything I can do to destress!
6) Photography....I'm not good at it but I really enjoy getting out and looking for that one perfect photo!
7) Coffee and chocolate!!!
8) My computer.....lol. I'd be lost without it!
9) The many wonderful people I have met at various scrap forums, blogging, etc......there are other crazy people out there playing with scissors just like me....lol
10) Bob :)
Now 5 trivia things about me:
1) I'm originally a Ky girl and have lived here in Knoxville for 7 years.
2) I used to work in radio...yup as a DJ. For about 13 years. Explains my quirkiness......lol
3) I was a tomboy growing up so it's kinda fitting that God blessed me with all boys :)
4) I talk a LOT (there is a shocker huh?)
5)I LOVE music....all kinds. Grew up listening to country and still do but I have the weirdest mix on my mp3 player. Everything from Merle Haggard to Metallica and Rob Zombie....not joking......lol
And the 5 people I am passing this along to are
1.) Frances (http://gentletouches.blogspot.com/)
2.) Courtney (http://courtneysdigiscrappin.blogspot.com/)
3.) Karyn (http://frenchcharming.blogspot.com/)
4.) Stephanie (http://papercrafterthoughts.blogspot.com/)
5.) Marlene (http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/)
Drop by thier blogs and meet these wodnerful ladies! You will be glad you did!!