Friday, March 19, 2010

New product weekend for Project B Designs

Like your kits BRIGHT and BOLD?? Then check this out.....
It doesn't get much brighter than this! You may need to sport your shades :) I love this.....the newest release by Project B Designs called Lemon and Lime. I see lots of summertime LOs in this one! Super duper cute! (I just love that arrow!) Goes on sale TOMORROW at Sunshine Studio Scraps.  And there is a set of matching cardstocks that are yours FREE with purchase.  Freebies are always good :)

And there is this cute set of digi brads being released tomorrow as well....

And gotta love the fact that all of Project B Designs is S4H okie dokie!!

And today is our newsletter release date!! Did you get yours? Fun stuff! And those of you who already signed up are no doubt playing with that sweet "No Ordinary Love" kit that came free with your subscription.  If you haven't subscribed yet what are you waiting for? A personal invite? Well here it is!!!!
Lots of fun stuff will be coming soon and you don't wanna miss out!!  http://www.projectbdesigns.com/.  I'm hoping Mz Bianca will trust me enough to turn me loose and let me write something for it.....LOL.  We also have a facebook fan page right here.  And I am hearing rumors that there may be challegnes and stuff going on as soon as we get our ducks in a row.

So there ya have it.......run with it and have a great weekend!


No comments: