Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Look what I got in the mail!!!!

I am so in love!!!

This came yesterday and somehow it absoluely slipped my mind to post.  That happens when you get old......things slip your mind and also things slip from the places they used to be to places no one wants to go......trust me.....lol. 

A week or so back the blog Kind Over Matter was running a contest and giving away a gorgeous print by Rachel Awes. Kind over matter is a really cool, feel good kinda blog.  I can't help but smile when I go there.  But I saw this beauty and wanted her soooooooo bad!
And she arrived yesterday!!! 

Isn't it sweet? I have plans for framing and hanging it in my imaginary scraproom......LOL.  I say imaginary cuz right now that's all it is.......still waiting on the ok to clear it all out! But trust me, it's all redecorated and furnished in my head......lol.  I love the quote here....it is so me!!

Rachel has a blog you amy wanna look at called http://www.allididwaslisten.blogspot.com/ AND a pretty cool ETSY shop as well.  http://www.rachelawes.etsy.com/ .  So if you like this sorta art go check her out.  She has notecards and things like that available as well.  Very cute!!!

And nope......she didn't pay me for this.....she has no clue I am posting :)

Just wanted to share!!!

Have a great day! It's beautiful here this morning! I got tons I wanna get done but really just wanna be a slacker today.....lol.

Tina

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Very cool! What a great piece of art!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm heading over to her blog....

Marlene said...

Cute!!

What the heck? Your post only took me like 30 seconds to read today? Usually you're good for a 2 minuter! :)

Tonjia said...

what a pretty piece of art! I love her work!

go ahead, clean out that room. Put he crap on her front doorstep and walk away.

I feel sluggish today too, maybe its the wednesday blah's?

rachel awes said...

ooooh, i just found my name tagged on facebook & that's how i found this post! it melts my heart to see!! :)
xo

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

RACEL's AWES-ome..
LOVE her work!
Char

Fern said...

Lucky you!!! And Tina, this sounds soooo like you!!! Love the bright colors!!! XXXXX

Chrissie said...

I love the print...and what a great quote on it as well.

You have such a great blog here!