Monday, April 26, 2010

Mahhhhhvalous Monday!

Super long post.....TCBB this mornin ya'll.....takin care of business baby!!!

Ooooh!! Ooooooh!!! Lots of stuff to pass on today!! I am excited beyond words! Well, no....rarely am I ever without words....lets just say this is a MAHVELOUSSSSSS Monday!!!! Whoda thunk it huh ?

First off......Scrap It With A Song has its week 2 up and ready for you to tackle!  Head over and check out this weeks song....Once upon a Dream by Emily Osment......I had to admit I had no clue who this little gal was......my kids had to tell me she plays Lily the airheaded cutie on Hannah Montana.  Don't even ask me why I have a house FULL of boys and they ALL watch Hannah Montana......I am too afraid to even know!! Incidentally, did you know she is the sister of the little boy that was in the Bruce Willis movie......dangit I can't think of the name of it....."I see dead people" Yeah that one!!!!!  That's my bit of trivia this morning......run with it :) 

Ok...I'm rambling (imagine that) The song is from Sleeping Beauty and the lyrics are really quite beautiful! Look at what our DT came up with.....WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

This one is from Angela
here is Jess's

And Ana
A really sweet card by Hannah (and proof you can do EITHER you wish...a card or LO or some sort of project so long as you are inspired by the song!!)

Aren't they all wonderful???? I just love all of the different takes on this song.  So you an see it's totally up to you how you use it! And this week I have everyone linked so PLEASE stop over to each of their blogs and say hello and tell them how fabulous they all are!  We all need a little luvin once in a while.....and it is Monday ya know....not everyone is as excited about Monday as I am.....lol.

Oh wait......I forgot someone......ME!! (slaps forehead)

Now as simple as this page LOOKS it took forever to do.  Seriously....I wanted to do those really beautiful, elegant clusters you see so muhc of in digital scrapping right now (yup this is a digi page!!) I thought the lyrics lended themselves perfectly to  a baby page....and I love scrapping babies anyway :)  I found that sweet photo thru a yahoo group and saved it.....yeah I know, like I don't have enough photos of my own five kids...... I have to scrapnap (steal) someone elses child......lol.  But ya gotta admit ...this is a sweet photo !!!
Made entirely in PSPX  and the kit is "Once When I Was Little" by Fannette Design.  Not sure if it is still available or not but I love it!!!

And this week we have a SUPER RAK up for grabs!!!!

Challenge #2 is being sponsored by Beatriz from the blog, Amazing Grace. Beatriz is a fellow southern belle with  a passion for paper crafts and we are so grateful to have her support our challenge blog this week! She has been so gracious as to offer up this gorgeous 12x12 shadow box. As if that weren't awesome enough, she's also offered to personalize it for the winner based on their favorite colors and such. Thank you Beatriz!!!!

Lookie!!!



I just love that!!!!

And we have our week 1 top 5 and winner up as well......go look!! I'm not gonna give this one away.....ya gotta go peek for yourself......I'm mean that way :)  But I do want to say WOW! It wasn't an easy decision and I am sure it's only gonna get harder.  Everyones entries were outstanding.....I mean that with all sincerity too. And thank you so much for playing along!!!

I have so much news I am gonna just do another blog post.....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

BBL :)

6 comments:

Toucan Scraps said...

gorgeous scrapbooking page

p.s. my husband takes so many photos, if you ever runout of photos again, I'm sure I can help you out....

Marlene said...

Fanfreakingtastic layouts, girl!

anazelia said...

your page is so lovely.

Fern said...

Tina, this is so amazing and perfect for the challenge!!! I love everything you did to it!!!! XX

CraftyGirl said...

Tina.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your LO!! what an amazingly (is that a word?!) precious picture!! And the way you scrapped it is just perfect!! All of the DT did an outstanding job!! Can't wait to get busy and play along!!
Barb :)

~Christina~ said...

Your posts always brighten my day....so post away!!!! :) :) :) :) :)