Of course this doesn't exactly say where I'm goin....I was hopin someone had an idea cuz I sure dont....LOL
So thank you to Fern and Barb, both of whom never fail to leave me a blog comment and brighten my day! I love you both ladies!!! I know that word is thorwn around quite a bit in the web world but I mean it! And I am so jealous the 2 of ya'll are gonna be living in Texas.....what about me!!!! (pouts) There are so many of ya'll that I really hope to meet one day :)
So....in order to accept this wonderful award I must do the following....
Now for me to accept this award I have a few rules I must follow:
1. Link back to the person who gave me the award (Barb a/k/a Crafty Girl and Fern) DONE!
2. Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
I hate questions like this cuz life never turns out the way I think it will.....thats what makes it so exciting I guess :) I know where I hope to NOT be......Locked away in a rubber room where they take away my scissors and glue and deem me to be a danger to myself and others....take away my glue and scissors and I'll show ya danger baby!!!!
Seriously tho.....in 10 years I'll probably be a grammy :) Not the award either.....lol. And I am hoping for a bunch of little grand daughters....just cuz I have all boys. And I want my own dang scrap room!!!! There is a lot of family drama going on about this one but I will save it for another post. And a dog! LOL. I rpomised myself when the kids moved out I was getting a dog! A little weiner dog! And yeah I will be one of those crazy old women who takes it everywhere and dresses it up.....surprising? I didn't think so......LOL
3. Give this award to 10 awesome bloggers.. DONE
1. Christina (http://www.sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/)
2. Frances (http://www.gentletouches.blogspot.com/)
3. Jacque (http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/) I really want to add here that Mz Jacque is an AMAZING woman! Please keep her in your prayers as she is undergoing her FINAL round of chemo!!!! I don't comment as often as I should on her blog but I do read every update she has and she has been thru so much and yet remained so positive and such a ray of sunshine thru it all. I don't know how she does it!
4. Julie (http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/) just cuz I am convinced she is as crazy as me......lol. Her blog is Soooooooooooo much fun to read and she also leaves the sweetest comments on my blog or DT pages. I'm almost embarrassed to even post this but I am a huge fan of her work and hope that her talent will someone rub off on me......LOL.
5. Pinky (http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/) She has been thru so much the last few weeks and has seen a lot of her friends and neighbors lose everything in the Nashville flooding. Luckily she and her family remained safe but somehow lost a bunch of chicks they had raised on their farm and have no clue where they went. Not knowing is the hardest part of any loss I believe. Send her some love!!!
6. Stephanie (http://papercrafterthoughts.blogspot.com/) I miss ya girl! With school letting out soon I hope we have more time to chat!
7. Marlene (http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/) She is NUTS!!!!!! I LOVE reading her blog...makes me feel better about any ranting and raving I do on mine.....LOL. Love ya girl!!
8. Karyn ( http://www.frenchcharming.blogspot.com/) She is going thru a touch time with chronic pain (something I cxan totally relate too) with her neck and back......pray for her and leave some love...she can sure use all the love and support she can get!
9. Emily (http://www.youngnos.blogspot.com/) Another sweety that leaves me lots of blog love....hugs g'f!! And I just now noticed you live next door in NC!!!! ROAD TRIP!!! LOL (she'll move away now......lol)
10. Samantha (http://www.scrapmastersparadise.blogspot.com/) A gal from East Tn!! I don't meet many of those here......lol. Wonderfully talented and is SU rep...so if you are in need of some SU products she is your girl!!!
And that's it for now......I had a BUNCH of stuff I was gonna post but my 5 yr old is bugging the crap out of me.....I thought this was mother's day and I was supposed to get a break?????? This house did NOT get the memo!!!!
So I guess that means I will be back AGAIN laterand trust me, it will be a seriously LONGGGGG post!!! So consider yourselves warned!!!