Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy INSD!!!

Oh geeze, the day has absolutely gotten away from me and I am really late posting this!!!!  Happy International Scrapping Day!!  Hopefully all of you are having an amazing day following all of the various hops, skips and jumps in blogland....this is my first time on the computer today so I will be looking for all kinds of goodies and inspiration as well....just like ya'll!!!

 I gotta  show you this AMAZING kit I had an opportunity to work with that went on sale yesterday over at Sunshine Studio Scraps......this is one of the things I had to keep secret all week!!!!! Bianca sure has more faith in me than I do!! LOL.  Just look at this.......
SOooooooooooo flippin cute!!!  And did you see who designed it? It is a Collab effort between Project B Designs AND Ellie Lash!!!!  How exciting!! Bianca is truly so awesome to work for and I am so happy she had the chance to work with Ellie......and I am a HUGE fan of Ellie's as well.  I just love this kit.....cute, cute cute!!!! In fact I am gonna work with it some more over the weekend :)  Here are a couple of pages I have already made with it.....

Jesse on His 5th Birthday! Ugly box he is holding I know......we ordered his gift online and it is jsut the way it came.....lol.  Jesse was tickled to get a "livery" tho......he felt so grown up cuz he got mail.....lol.  Look at that smile!!! He got a John Cena action figure (he gets mad it you call it a doll), a John Cena DVD AND a John Cena shirt..................yeah he is ALL about John Cena......lol.

Awwwww....ain't he sweet??? This is Tater.......well, actually his anme is Taylor.....but he's 2 and can only say tater......lol.  So thats what we call him :)  He's one of the lil ones at our church.  This photo was taken at a birthday party for our Pastor's little girl.  It was a High School Musical themed party and they had a huge pinata filled with candy......when it busted little Tater stuffed candy in his pockets and anywhere he could hide candy......then went and hide in this little tent with it.....LOL.  I think he thought it was a no no to have it but he was NOT gonna turn loose of it !!  I caught him peeking out and he was like "Oh no!!!" I'm in trouble!!!"  Such a sweet picture and he is just as sweet as he looks too......even tho he's a boy.......lol.

Right now the kit is on sale at SUN and in honor of INSD it is $3!!! That is half price!!! It has 2 sets of alphas in it and lots of great embellishments that can be easily printed and used for cards or any hybrid project!

I'll be back a little later tonight to share any projects I come up with today and my scant yard sale finds ....yeah it was a bit of a disappointing shopping day.......now I am gonna see how much money I can spend online......LOL

Enjoy your day!
Tina

9 comments:

Tettiz said...

Happy Scrappy Day!! :D

Seriously cute layouts - I'll return for more shortly!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

Oh WoW, Tina, super cute layouts and I looooove that kit... The lady bugs and colors are wonderful!!! Just wish I was smart enough to do 'em!!!

anazelia said...

those pages are so cute. one day I want to learn how to use all these awesome digi kits I see.

kmassman said...

Love your bright pages today!
xoxo

~Christina~ said...

OH MY!!!! Those ladybugs are soooo cute :) :) :)

Jennifer said...

Great layouts! Love the ladybugs! Online shopping can be dangerous!(=

CraftyGirl said...

Awww Tina... these are soooo adorable!!! Love the bright colors and those super duper cute little ladybugs!! What a great kit!!
Barb :)

Marlene said...

LOVE ladybugs! You rock, girl!