Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just a reminder.....Scrap it with a song!

First let me thank everyone who sent me well wishes! And I survived it!!! So now that you know I am alive and well.......hehehehe Watch out!! Well be back a little later to play catch up and share a LO I just finished.....I have SOOOOOO missed my scrap therapy!!!!

Just wanted to remind ya'll really quick that there is STILL time to play along at Scrap It With A Song this week! Just create a layout or project and draw inspiration from the Taylor Swift tune "Love Story" You can use lines from the song or photos that just fit it, tell us all about your love story or maybe even your lack of one.....get creative!!! Submissions are due by high noon tomorrow........

So whatcha waitin for? Get scrappin!!! And tell a friend how much fun we have! The more the merrier!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhh shoot...I think I am gonna miss this weekend again :( I have been sooooooooooooooooo busy this weekend!! Ohhhhhh and thanks for the love over on blue moon my dearest... I left U an answer to your question over there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)