Thursday, May 20, 2010

My FIRST TPE DT Reveal!!!

This is gonna be a bit on the short side for me......meaning you won't need to brew coffee or take a potty break prior to reading.....I am rockin an awful migraine headache.....day 2 actually.  So needless to say I am not feeling particulairly cheery.....maybe tomorrow :)

So did ya'll notice my brand spankin new TPE badge? Lookie over thataway ---------->

Yeah I know......it's gettin to the point that there is no escaping me huh? LOL. Well, I am thrilled to have been chosen to be a part of The Pink Elephant scrapbooking team! Everyone has been so nice and so helpful and I am really looking forward to all of the wonderful people this will bring me in contact with.  My motto is A stranger is just a friend I haven''t met yet :):):):):) And before you ask....yeah that attitude has gottn me in a jam or two in my lifetime.....but that's what makes my life so interesting!

So this week over at The Pink Elephant we have a great Sketch challenge! Who doesn't love a sketch challenge? And lemme just say if you get stuck.....go look at all of the WONDERFUL inspiration the DT has whipped up for ya! I am amazed.....totally! Not only at the talent these ladies possess, but the fact that they are allowing me to hang out with them!!!

So here is the weeks Sketch........

You can flip it, flop it, twist it, turn it, whatever you wish......just make it your own but let us still see that you were inspired by the original sketch.

This is what it inspired me to create....

Again....starring JESSEEEEEEE!!!!  Told ya, I am loving these zoo pix :)  I am assuming no one actually turned him loose with the keys here.......I saw nothing on the news that day about anyone being run over or maimed.....lol.  I had so much fun with this one once the whole mojo thing kicked in.  I used American Crafts Chocolate brown cardstock, the orange paper is from basic grey "lime rickey" and the printed paper and the green stripe is from DCWV "safari kids" "WILD" is done in remarks stickers, felt flower: making memories, buttons from Pink Paislee "Captivate" the little popped up emellies are DCWV and I made teh little ayrn flowers myself....cute huh? Oh....and the photo frame is plain old freezer tape......lol.  Love the look of it and it is so much fun to write and journal on....definately something a little unexpected!

So.......I know all of ya'll are gonna join us this week right??????? I sure hope so! Visit the new DT members blogs and congratulate them and leave some love on their blogs too!

Will be back tomorrow.....HOPEFULLY headache free! And I will ahve a couple of scrappy things to share plus just some good ol fashioned catching up to do. Wish me luck....tomorrow is the last day of school here in Knoxville. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tina

15 comments:

Denise said...

Yay!!! You go girl! Hope you feel better soon, looks like you have lots to do :))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope U feel better love!! I love love love love love that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those FLOWERS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Woot! and fun LO!

Trudi said...

So glad to have you on the team Tina! What a fun layout, love the colors & those flowers!

Stephanie said...

Hey Tina! Long time no blog :( I'm sorry that I haven't had the time/energy to stop by and say hello (and thanks for the sweet award). Congratulations on the TPE DT!! Wahoooo!!

The yarn flowers you made on this page are fabulous!! I'll have to give that a try :) And I'm loving the new blog background...those bees are so cute!

Hope the migrane goes away soon!

sarahw said...

Super fun layout with such a great photo. Feel better. :)

Sara said...

fabulous LO! i love all of the fun colors you used :)

xo
sarabeth

Audra said...

great take on the sketch... really cool zoo layout!!

Audra said...

great take on the sketch... really cool zoo layout!!

Marlene said...

Congrats, girl! Another great layout!

CraftyGirl said...

Tina... I am lovin' seeing all your work on all these different blogs!! Way to go GF!! You did a fabulous job with this sketch and the title on this LO rocks!!
Barb :)

Angela said...

Well you did WELL with a headache!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO looks WILD!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You have some great scrapbook pages. Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit me and leave such encouraging comments on my scrapbook page. If you like candy then please check the top of my blog as I have some yummy stuff to give away. Marianne x

Zoa said...

cute sketch and page!!

I edited the post on my blog about the shopping and responded to your comment in the comments section- your post made me laugh and realize it DID look like a crazy shopping spree!!

thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
xoxo~ Zoa

~Christina~ said...

Those flowers kick major booty!!!! Love it :)