Saturday, May 8, 2010

One day left to get those LO's entered for Scrap It With A Song!!!

Deadline is tomorrow at high noon!!!! I know most of us will be super busy with Mother's day festivities so if you have some free time today give the challenge a try!

It's super easy!!!

Head over to the blog, we have the song title, lyrics and a video up for you to gather inspiration from.  Pick a line from the song or just be inspired by it and create a project and link it back to the blog by noon tomorrow to be eligible for the super RAK Christina is giving away this week.  This weeks song is "Paparazzi" by Lady GaGa.  It's a lot of fun and we's just love to have you come over and sing along with us!!!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today since I have TONS of new goodies to play with....I received 2 more challenge RAKs since I blogged last!!!  You'd think with all of this new stuff I'd be scrapping my heart out but I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start......LOL.  I'll also have lots of Mother's Day Tea photos from yesterday to share with you so be prepared for a LONGGGG post later.   Thats why I'm taking it easy on ya right now......LOL.

Once you are finished with your scrapping get out there and enjoy this day! It's soooooooooooo pretty here!! The boys and I are gonna pack up and head out for a picnic at the park after while and let the little ones run off some of their excess energy and tire out their "outside voices" LOL

Hugs to alla ya'll and an early Happy Mothers Day to everyone in blogland!!!
Love
Tina :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Crap!!!! I totally forgot when the due date was!! I am going to a crop tonight and will try and work on it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

♫♪ Have I told you lately that I love you.......♪♫ Okay...I'll stop serenading you hee hee....but seriously....DUDE....YOU ROCK ;)