Monday, May 24, 2010

Scrap It With A song week # 6 Challenge....let's fire it up!!

Are you ready???????

I tell ya.....ya'll are totally knockin my socks off with your creations for Scrap It With A Song!! Ya'll RAWK!!!

If you haven't seen the top 5 yet head over and see if your LO was one that was chosen for this elite honor AND see how to get your Top 5 blinkie for your blog AND info on how to get your prize! Everyone's entries were spectacular....and I mean that! Such a hard time chosing a fave and it just gets harder every week.  So if you played along give yourself a hand! If you didn't win or weren't in the top 5 check out our new challenge!!!

This weeks song is one of my all time faves! G n R's "Sweet Child of Mine" ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Guns N Roses and this song! It's on my MP3 player :)  It is!!! 

So for those who may not have played along before or if you are like me and have slept since the last challenge a quick recap of how to play along........

1) Check out the Scrap It With A Song Blog to see all of the incredible DT inspiration for you!!
2.) If you need the lyrics or to see a video they will BOTH be posted on the blog.
3.) Create a LO, card, or other project using the song as inspiration.  You can use the title or pull certain lyrics or just draw inspiration from whatever the song makes you feel

This one oughta be really easy for ya and I am expecting some really beautiful LOs this week! AND we have a great sponsor this week too!!!


They are so graciously offering our winner a $10 gift certificate for this challenge! And let me tell ya...I went and checked their site out and they hve LOTS of  yummy goodies!!! Heck I wish I could win this one !!!

So enough talkin about it!
Here is my page.....and ya'll should be so proud of me.....I didn't take this song in some warped misguided direction......it was tempting tho I gotta admit!! LOL.  I love how this one turned out......the photo is not mine, just something that has come thru my email via a great yahoo group I belong to that shares photography and stock images.  This photo is just one of the sweetest things I have EVER seen!!!  I couldn't NOT use this photo! 

This is a digital page I created with an old freebie kit I have by Mandy Mystiques called "Cotton Candy"

All together now......"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"! See......I can do sweet LOs!!!

So whatcha waitin on? Get scrappin!! Entries are due by high noon next Saturday.....hope you will join us this week!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I love love love love G'n'R!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that song too!! AND OMYGOSH!!! That lo is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo precious!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

I have seriously been jammin to this song all week!!! LMBO

Toucan Scraps said...

awwwwwwwwwwww

Emily said...

Thats one way to get to use girlie colors....lol. It came out great.

Emily

Fern said...

Tina, what a fantastic layout and look at that precious photo you found!! I do believe you rocked the challenge this week!!! WTG gf!!! This is just beautiful!!!
and BTW, yes, I think you're a scrap addict too!!!! LOL XXXX