Monday, May 10, 2010

True Colors....Scrap it with a song challenge #4!

So sorry I am behind!!! I really gotta remember to use autopost.....I strongly suspect it is there for a reason!!

So, welcome to Scrap It With A Song's week 4 challenge!!  Can you believe we have been singin and scrappin for a month now?? Incredible!!! I am so happy to see new faces each and every week AND that we have a few regs too! Keep spreading the word everyone! The more the merrier!

This week our challenge is sponsored by Sew Many Cards.  They have offered this week's winner FIVE digital images. Their stamps are so super cute. You HAVE to pop on over to their shop by clicking the link above and check them out!!

And the song?

I see your trueeeeeee colorssssss shining thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Ok, so Cyndi Lauper I aint.  I do a mean Janis Joplin tho.....I do!!!!  This is a really sweet, song.  So many possibilities.  The DT totally blew me away with their LO's and takes on the challenge. And then.......there's me.

Being the type of person I am I had to kinda push the limit......hehehe.  I love how it all came together tho.  This is the FIRST page I made with my Basic Grey Lime Rickey!! Really ties in to a song about "color" cuz it's so bright and fun and really stands out.......just like my photo subject here. 
Lordy, lordy ain't that a sight? See what I have to put up with on a daily basis? LOL.....this is Bob showin some leg for the camera.....control yourselves ladies he's all mine!! I have some other REALLY disturbing photos of him in this same wig.....but I decided to cut him a break.  For now :)  I made the cute little flowers from plain ol pipecleaners and buttons.  I saw some of these flowers listed on a well know site for $6 for 4 flowers.  So I wanted to see if I could make them myself.  These are rather large compared to the ones I saw but you can EASILY do this yourself in ANY size!!   Save that money for some Prima or something thats not so easy to make!  The title is done in Thickers and I used my American Crafts white gel pen for the journaling and the lines around my patterned paper.

So........ lemme see whatcha got this week!! Cmon on over and play with us and bring a buddy.......we'll have kareoke night!! :)

And the top five from last weeks entries are up for everyone to oooh and aaahhhh over.  So head over and take a peek, leave the gals some love on their blogs (cuz we ALL need love now and then!!!) and if you are one of the lucky ones pick up your little blinkie thingy! You deserve it!!

Toodles for now......gotta head out and get teh kids home and HOPEFULLY I can scrap some after they hit the hay!!

Much love!
Tina

7 comments:

Toucan Scraps said...

love the pipe cleaner flowers - they are adorable

~Christina~ said...

I'm diggin those pipe cleaner flowers!!!! :) :)

kmassman said...

Your layout is hilarious! Love those pipe cleaner flowers! The colors are great in this!
xoxo

CraftyGirl said...

Tina... I love the brightness and those amazing flowers!! Another fabulous LO!!
Barb :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love love love that lo....but ummmmmmmmmmmm when we get to see those 'other' photos??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jess said...

Fun LO! Love the pipe cleaner flowers!

Fern said...

This is just tooooo funny and super cute!!!! Cute, cute flowers!!! XXXXX