Monday, May 3, 2010

Woooo Hooooo I won at Design Dollies!!!

And I got better than a ratty ol Tshirt!!! LOL.......I have felt kinda crummy all day. Just PMSy....cranky, bloated, crampy.......and my children are behaving just lovely!! (yeah ...that sentence is dripping with sarcasm!)

Where to start? Jacob broke up with his girlfriend ......again.  I swear theree should be a law that says until you can pee without getting it all over the toilet seat you should not be allowed to date!! Some of us would never have gotten married would we? LOL. I'm still not sure exactly what happened....I'm always the last to know anyway and I am sure when I FINALLY get the story it will be edited to the point he looks like a perfect angel.  Yeahhhh Yeahhhhhh............like I am gonna buy it!! So I will put my super sleuth son Steven on the case and he will find out and tell me.....LOL.  See, they just don't realize that this is the very reason I had more than one child....I needed an informant :) 

But Jacob is all cranky and yelling at everyone.....Steven and Brandon are fighting cuz one hit the other in the head with a football, the other one got mad and shot a plastic arrow with a suction cup on the end of it at the other one....hit him in the eye and the next thing I know my 12 and 10 year old are in the kitchen swearing at each other. OMG they are 12 and 10!!!!!!  So I did what any good mom would  do.....slapped them both in the back of the head and sent them to bed.......LOL.  No actually I sent them both to their rooms to chill then when I let them out I made them apologize and hug.....it killed em. HAHAHAHAHAHA....I fight way dirtier than they do!!! And they got their one warning about swearing....next time it's soap!

So now I got everyone off to bed and its sooooooooooooo quiet!!!  So I thought I'd brag a little about winning the Design Dollies April color challenge!!! I was so tickled! It's no secret I love the Dollies.....they are awesome and their challenges rock!!! The way I found out was I was scrolling thru the blogs I follow to see if I picked up any NSD loot......I am dying for that Bo Bunny Mama Razzi kit!! I didn't win it but I saw my LO and didn't realize at first it was mine......I have slept since particpating in that challenge....I tend to forget things.....lol.  So I seen this....
I was thinking .....that looks familiar. DUH!!!! OMgosh I was thrilled!! I give the Dollies a little bit of grief but it's all with love....seriously.  So I emailed Leah and she said "Well, it's not Mama Razzi but I hope you like it anyway" And in all honesty I had totally forgotten what the prize was. I am not lying when I say I would play there even without the prizes cuz they are just that nice and I do love the challenges they have.

So a bit ago I clicked to see what I won.  HEART ATTACK!!!!! I am not kidding.....there is something in this goody bag that I have been wanting sooooooooooooooooooooo bad but couldn't justify spending that kind of money on it.  I have a hard time spending money on me believe it or not.....I think the moms reading this can relate. But look......

HOLY RUNNING WITH SCISSORS BATMAN!!!!! I see GLIMMER MIST!!!!!! STICKLES!!! AND BLING!!!!

I am beyond happy with it!!! And can't wait to play in it!!!

And I thought I was happy yesterday when I got to play with my First ever Basic Grey Purchase! 

I felt bad earlier today cuz I didn't really have a LO to share.....I had forgotten about my reveal for Scrap It With A Song (again, I am using the "I slept since then" excuse) It's not that I haven't been doing anything, it's just that they are top secret projects vital to national security :) Just a few more days and I can tell ya'll!!!  It's killin me!!!!

Well, I am headed to bed.  I am gonna sleep tight with visions of glimmer mist in my head........sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :):):)

Catch ya on the flip side Clyde!! (wink)
Tina

10 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats you lucky dog. I wanted that prize pack...lol.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U sound like U have had a FAB FAB FAB day!! LOL!!! But soooooooooooooooooo way way way cool that U won over at dollies!! that is just awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

Whoo hoo and great layout!!! :)

Toucan Scraps said...

congrats on your win

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats!! You will love the glimmer mist!! Kind of messy but so much fun!!
Barb :)

Marlene said...

Your FIRST ever Basic Grey purchase? you been hiding under a rock?!! LOL!

Jenn :) said...

Hey there..sorry about that..I thought my email addy was on my blog!! Looks like you scored on NSD! My email is boysmamaxtwo@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jenn :)

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Congratulations! I read your blog and you made me laugh so hard....and being a mother of 5 boys... wow.... the owner of Paper Moon (where I scrap here in Dothan, AL) also has 5 boys (1 to 17). Your paparazzi page is amazing! Luv it. Happy Wednesday!

anazelia said...

LOL you crack me. You really do. Love reading your blog. That page is so so cute. and congrats on the awesome prize pack.

Fern said...

Tina, what a fantastic layout!!! Super cute photo love the colors and the title.... The ants are adorable!!!! Not saying anything about the spider!!! Congrats on your wonderful prize gf!! You will have lots of fun with it for sure!!!! XXXX