Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Do What You Feel! Last chance to play with the Candy Shoppe Girls this month!!

I gotta say I LOVEEEEEEED this challenge....which is actually more of a "non challenge"....................my fave kind!!! This is the last shot "non challenge" for the month of June at Candy Shoppe Designs.  And it's the last chance to get in on a chance to win this fab prize package from Color Me Miki.  It's called "Good Times".......check it out!!!

Pretty sweet huh? (sorry...I had to say it) I just love that ribbon and the journal spots! (Drool)

So............your mission challenge addicts, if you choose to accept it, is to simply do whatever you feel like doin. Yup! I ain't stutterin!! That's why I called it a "non challenge".  Sometimes we spend so much time looking online for sketches and challenges to play along with that we forget how to let our imagination run wild. So this is just totally perfect! Plus I love having permission to just be me and let it all hang out......lol. So.............what did I come up with? Well tonight is Eclipse night...............I ws reading this ALL OVER the internet and me being the old battle ax that I am......I thought to myself...."Cool, we are ahving an eclipse???" The movie never crossed my mind......yeah I am THAT old I guess. I have not seen ANY of these movies.  I tried to read the first book but when I got to a part about sparkley vampires I just couldn't take any more......lol.  I have read every Anne Rice book written and really like vamp lit BUT in my mind a sparkly vampire is a bit like a goth version of Liberace.......talk about scary!!!

So in honor of vampire lovers everywhere I created this little gem.......................this is an old chick trying to look goth :):):):)


This is what happens when you give me a challnge with no rules........remember that!!!  Kinda cool, no? I'm warped I know, but I cracked myself up with the "333....I'm only half evil"...................I need help.  Seriously. 

This is a digi creation made with Akiloune's Little Punk Kit.  The font is Brankovic. And created in PSP X.

Thanks for takin a peek :) And if you get a chance to head over to Candy Shoppe Designs give this one a shot....seriously...if you do NO other challenge this week!!! This was soooo fun!!!!

Peace out!!
~T~

6 comments:

Denise said...

LOL! I love your hilarious layout!!! What a crack up that you thought there was an eclipse!!!! Guess you won't be seeing that one! Your layout is so cool, love the skull.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I"m so glad that you had some fun with your dark side! I LOVE the stitching and the skull! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls @ CSD!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....and you know where I was ALL last night, right?!?!? LOL!!! Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse....all in ONE NIGHT! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the books and loving the MOVIES TOO!!!! And LOVING your LO!! That photo is soooooooooooooooooooooo COOL!! And loving the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

AmesOx said...

WhooHoo!! Love this LO Tina! It's definately 'Do What you Feel' and it's fabulous! Love the dark side ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs!

KateB said...

your sense of humor is so fun! Love your take on our challenge and the 333 is too much!! As a person who is not a real Twilight fan myself (I only go with the bf) I sooo get it!

KitKat (Team Sugar @ Candy Shoppe)

Audrey Yeager said...

Ok The Witching Hour TOTALLY freaked me out!!! I saw Anne Rice's house in New Orleans and was scared to go near it...:)

Love that you were so creative with this! Thanks for playing at CSD!