Monday, June 28, 2010

Doncha just LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV Mondays??? And a lil PIF!

Good mornin Sunshine!!!

I am so slap happy this morning it is unreal....so this could get interesting today.....lol. 

I had a lot of pain yesterday in my neck and running thru my left arm.  A LOT!! For those just joining my program here, a couple of years ago I had neck surgery to remove 2 ruptured discs in my neck....one looked like a bomb had went off and it, in the drs words, "nicked" my spinal cord.  So as a result I have some permanent nerve damage to my left arm.......some days I get by with nothing more than the agravating numbness in my hand.....others it hurts like a &)&(&^$ !!  Yesterday was one of those days!! So last night I broke down and took a pain pill and a muscle relaxer....normally that would make me sleep but it got me wound up last night and I couldn't sleep.  I finally dozed off somewhere around 5:30 and at 7 here comes Matt......LOL.  What is wrong with him?????? So I have had about an hour and a half of sleep and 3 cups of java and I feel like wonder woman now.....scary!!

So I got in my email this morning/last night/whenever.........and i have several messages with links to Nikki Sivils blog.  Including one from Julie with the subject line EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! LMBO!!! I just love her :) I was chosen for her Scrapapalooza giveaway!!! WOOOOT!!!! I'm excited and I am not even real sure about what all I have won......lol.  I just know if its from Nikki it's gotta be AWESOME !!!

I have just been so so blessed this month! this is one month where I have actually lost track of how many blog giveaways and candy I have won! And it has come at the perfect time because I was seriously at the end of my stash.....well....not quite the end because like most people I have a box of scraps and bits and pieces.  But when you are a scrapper you loveee to see FULL sheets of beautiful paper in your stash and we all love new pretties to play with.  Sometimes what we have doesn't fit the project we want to do but because of finances or other reasons, we have to make do.  This month I had a decent chunk of money set aside for some new scrappin goodies to order online and I had to spend it on a new tire and having it put on etc........then fate stepped in and I have gotte lots of new pretties to play with! ANDDDDDD a couple of my DT terms are coming to an end soon and I have been given the option to stay on both of them!!!

So yes I am blessed my friends!!!

And I believe when you're blessed you should bless someone else!

A week or so back I joined a PIF (pay it forward) with Julie.  She sent me some new (to me!!) goodies and in turn I am supposed to PIF it to 5 more scrappers!  I keep forgetting so I'm posting it now :)  I already have one person on my list cuz i STILL haven't sent Christina her girly girl stuffies........so I am looking for 4 more people to play along!!

What I am gonna do is take names from now til Wednesday night at midnight.......in the event that I get more than 4 people that want to play along I will do the random generator thingy.  Then I will get your packages out by the weekend......just some stuff to make you happy.......not a lot but it will put a smile on your face I promise :)  Then if you are one of the names chosen I ask that you do the same....PIF 5 other people and keep the chain goin!!! Easy enough???

Good deal!!

Now to share with you a random LO..........I had originally created this for the Kraft It Up Challenge to use Kraft and leave lots of white space.........we all know I have white space issues.......lol.  In this instance I started by painting the edges red......then went hog wild and pretty much covered the kraft stock with it.......LOL.  So this one is one just for me and my album but I really like it :) And i LOVEEEEEEE this Sassafrass Marmalade paper!!!!! I must find it and buy a ton!!! I wanna wall paper my room with it.....LOL.  it just makes me so happy to look at it :)  I just used strips and bits of it cuz I couldn't bare to cut it all up :)

And the camera is NOT doing this oen justice either.........its really MUCH brighter than this!!!......And this is yet another Easter Egg coloring photo of Jesse :)

Okie Dokie.......I have house type stuff to do before I get demotivated this morning......will check back later and don't forget......you have until Wednesday at MIDNIGHT to enter for the PIF!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love your layout!! Fantastic use of white space. I have issues with white space too. It's awesome that you painted it all up. Looks so cool. I like the idea of PIF. Count me in :)

Kelly Massman said...

The PIF is fun! I've already recently done one with Kimmy. So, don't include me but it's kind of fun! Congrats on winning the Nikki stuff! Her stuff is so unique!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for winning Nikki's RAK....you will be getting the Dan the Record Man collection!! LOVE that one!! And I'm serious girl...YOU better be sending me your finished projects with her collection!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the paint!! And I hope you feel better...I can relate...I was born with a nerve tumor in my right wrist (neurofibroma is its techie term! LOL!) and 8 surgeries later and its still with me...and because its connected to nerves...I only have feeling in one finger tip in that hand... and if anyone grabs my wrist..well...I am down for the count...praying that someone around me knows CPR! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CraftyGirl said...

Don't you just hate the lack of sleep our kids give us sometimes?!! Last week I had a day I was running on 4 hrs. sleep thanks to my 17 year old son... boy did he pay dearly the entire day!! I was soooooe evil!! Anyway... for a girl who has white space issues.. you rocked this LO!! I love it!! Hope the arm gets feeling better... maybe with a little sleep....
Barb :)

CraftyGirl said...

Don't you just hate the lack of sleep our kids give us sometimes?!! Last week I had a day I was running on 4 hrs. sleep thanks to my 17 year old son... boy did he pay dearly the entire day!! I was soooooe evil!! Anyway... for a girl who has white space issues.. you rocked this LO!! I love it!! Hope the arm gets feeling better... maybe with a little sleep....
Barb :)

Denise said...

Oh my gosh Tina, I almost put "just Chillin" on my layout! of Lincoln". You and I are so alike, lol!