Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gettin in my Dollie fix!

She's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes I am back to my normal self! Well, normal for me anyways :)  I have been cooped up the last few days and laid up in bed with a horrific migraine.  If you have ever had one you have my sympathies.  I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy or even my ex.....well, maybeeeeeee my ex :)  Yesterday was the worst of it....I am not joking, I was ready to pack up and go to the ER but I would have had to feel better to even feel like going to the ER. Yeah....I was SICK!!  I pretty much catnapped on and off all weekend and finally got a good 4 hours of straight sleep in and woke up feeling much better.  Still had that odd migraine feeling and had trouble with my vision in one eye but definitely better.  Then slept like a baby last night and woke up feeling almost normal today.  Still have a bit of an ache in my head but feeling like dealing with the world today.....a huge improvement! I got some scrappin done even....yayyyyyyy! Including my LATE DT LO for Scrap It With A Song (see post below!)

So I actually threw 3 LOs together today.  One I still need to photograph tomorrow and share. And Julie......guess what!! I used one sheet of the paper you sent me........LOLOLOLOL!  That is funny cuz you ought to see the loot I got......LOL.  Seriously........She sent me my prize for bringing the most followers to her awesome challenge blog A Few Of My Favorite Things which has a fun one going right now to scrap your favorite toy! I'm hoping to get that one done tomorrow! And I got a PIF Gift, be watching my blog tomorrow for a really FUN game that I REALLY want ya'll to play along with....if you follow her blog you probably already have a good idea of what I am talking about...for the rest of ya'll.....it's a secret....neener, neener, neener!!!!!!! Anddddd I got another one from her but I can't remember what it was for......headache killed more than a few brain cells..........but the package was huge.......and all I used was one sheet of paper.......BUT......I did use both sides of it (gasp).  LOL.......I will be sharing tomorrow :)

Tonight I am gonna share my Design Dollies Thursday Sketch challenge entry! Vanna....throw up the blinkie will ya??
and here is the sketch......

I LOVE this!!!!! I can think of a few more ways to use this and I probably will.....just not by Thursday :)
Here is my take on it......

I just love that picture!!!! Jesse looks so deceptively sweet here.......lol.  And he is the apple of my eye......he is the baby and the baby is always spoiled rotten.....right or wrong it happens......lol.

This is a digitally created page that I tried really hard to make look like paper.  I used the followed Sweet Shoppe Designs kits:

Apples on a stick by Libby Weifenbach
Choo Choo Bear by Leilla Designs
Lil Grad by Melissa Bennett
No Worries by Eva Kipler
Lady Bird tea Party by Eva Kipler and Libby Weifenbach

I think that's it......lol.

Thats all I got! I feel the mojo comin back so be watching for more scrappy goodness (or not so good) from me tomorrow and tht lil secret will be revealed.....you don't wanna miss it!!!!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy that U are feeling better!! And yayyyyyyyyyyy for digging into your prize!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! that photo is ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

So glad you're feeling better Tina!! And yes, your mojo is definitely returning... This is soooo cute!! And look at that photo ~ adorable!! Love the theme, the tree is awesome!!! Tina you did a wonderful job with the sketch!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!

Kelly Massman said...

OMG! I would have sworn that was paper! Awesome job!

Teresa Jaye said...

Hey Tina, so glad you are feeling better and able to get your scrap on again! Love your layout, totally would not have thought it was digital till you said so. I popped over to Design Dollies, very cool site, I'm gonna add it to my faves. Thanks for introducing me to them. Continue to feel better, girl!

Denise said...

Tina love, have you tried Maxalt? It rocks! It comes in pills and meltables for when it hits you late at night. It my savior to migraines.

Leah the Orange said...

WAY cute, T! i love the photo - he has such a cute little squinty smile! :) well done with the digi elements - i think it turned out very paper-ish! :D

hope the noggin's feeling better, girlie. i'm a migraine sufferer too, and my heart goes out to you. xo

i lullzed at "throw up the blinkie, vanna" - that's awesome! looking forward to having you as our GUEST DOLLIE! the Design Dollies luff you! xo