Monday, June 7, 2010

If I were a Doll.......what kind would I be?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Would I be Barbie? Um.........NO! LOL........ever heard that Gretchen Wilson song "Redneck Woman"? where the the very first line is "I ain't never been the Barbie Doll type?" That would be me!  I would be more like the anti Barbie........LOL.

Let's see.......how about a Cabbage patch doll? Ehhhhhhhhhh NO!  Altho I do have the chubby cheeks to pull that one off.

Ummmm........Oh I got it!!!! Chucky!!!!! LOL.........I'm gettin warmer :)

Ok.....all goofiness aside.  There has been so much going on this week that I haven't had a chance to let everyone know that I have been chosen to be a Guest Dollie over at Design Dollies for the month of August!!!! And yes I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited!!!! When they had their design team call last month I had to give it a shot......and all of my buggin em paid off! LOL.......I love the Dollies and I am so honored that they have opened up the doors to the dollhouse to me. 

So mark those calendars! I can't wait for August baby!!!! Plus the kids will be back in school by then.....hehehehehehe!!!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Who hoo! Congrats girl. That's awesome :)

Emily said...

Congrats chicka. Oh I love redneck woman. We played it at our wedding. Hubby always jokes the he thought he got a southern belle and the he found out I was a redneck...hehehehe.

Emily C

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats!

Teresa Jaye said...

YAY! Congrats and have fun!