Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Fave Things....BIG NEWS/Contest/Prize/Oh heck just read it!!

Have you seen the AWESOME challenge over at These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things? Well...RUN!!! Yes even with scissors!!! Right now they have a total of 28 sponsors for the current challenge....that is a total of 28 prizes that will be given out!!

BUT WAIT!!! THERE"S MORE!!!!

I just love Julie and HAD to do that :):):)

They are closing in on 300 followers. If you aren't a follower already head over tehre and tell them TEENABUGG38 or Tina Phillips (we are one and the same...one is the evil twin but which one of us it is is open for debate....lol) sent you! There are prizes up for grabs...the person who gets the most referrals AND one lucky follower will also win some scrappy goodies!!! Just follow this link HERE and post a comment telling them I sent you....pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee?????? I'll luv ya forever :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee this....Yes even with scissors!!!
I loveeeeeeeeeee that U have an evil twin (me TOO! LOL!) .....


and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE U!! Thanks for posting this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

I let them know you sent me girl :)