Monday, June 7, 2010

Pucker up baby! It's time to play with the XOXO Girls!


It's time for a brand new month of lifts over at XOXO! I love serving on this team and I am sooooooo loving getting to see all of the AMAZING pages before ya'll do.....hehehehe!! I'm evil eh?  So since I have seen them all I can tell ya that this month ya'll are gonna be soooo overwhelemed trying to pick just one! But ya know what? thats the great thing....you can lift as many of the Lipstick chicks as you want and post as many entries as you want! WOW! And the more you play the more chances you have to win the awesome prize package, which is being provided by our very own Lipstick Chick Leslie Guerrero (go tell her hey!!) of Divine Design Kits. She has graciously offered to donate one of her gorgeous kits to the June Scraplift Winner!  I don't have a photo of the actual prize package but I can tell ya she has some AMAZING products on her site and whatever it is it will be jaw dropping gorgeous!

So drop on in and see what we have created for ya to playw ith this month.....you can choose to do an exact copy or just draw inspo from a page or combine several of the pages into your own unique project....most importantly HAVE FUN with it!!!

Here is what I came up with this month :)


I just LOVEEEEEE that banner!!! I bought a triangle punch at Big Lots last week for five bucks! Best fiveer I ever spent......lol.  I forsee MANY more banners made with this punch! And it was by Fiskar too.....a five dollar fiskar punch!!!! WOOO HOOO! 

This page features my now 10 year old son Brandon...he was 2 here...ain't he just adorable? And this is a totally fake beach at Kmarts photo studio........LOL.  I used Paper Studio Kraft for the base from Hobby lobby, the photo mat is from BG Lime Rickey, The other papers are Cosmo Cricket Snorkle. The little scallop on the photo border is a Heidi Grace sticker. Ribbon is Offray, buttons are from Walmart, Rubons and alpha are from Cloud 9 design (also picked up for one buck at Big Lots!!!) I had a wave theme going on here so I cut the part of the salvage edge from the CC paper....it says "more fish in the sea" and attached it in a wavy fashion with pop dots, and I tried to write my journaling in a wave pattern too.  I also cut out some of the little star fish from the patterned paper and stuck them on too.....I really had fun with this one and am pretty happy with it.

So cmon over and see wht the rest of the Lipstick chicks have done and play along with us......you have ALL month long to complete as many layouts or projects as you wanna do and get em linked up!

Looking forward to seeing whatcha come up with!!

Tina

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo Tina!! I love love love love that banner...and HOW cute is HE?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Toucan Scraps said...

really gorgeous layout

[[Azura]] said...

so cute!! :)