Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ridin Solo with Scrap It With A Song.....a quick reminder!!

Have you gotten your page uploaded for this weeks challenge? If not you better get hoppin! Deadline is today at high noon !! Still a little time to check it out and get something whipped up.  Hope to see your creations there!!

Ok......on top of everything else that has went wrong in the last few days blogger won't let me link to our challenge blog.....IT'S A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!!!!!!!!

Ahem......ok, I feel a little better now...sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If you are interested in the challenge you can check it out here.......... http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/2010/06/week-10-riding-solo.html

Grrrrrr!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You always make me SMILE...even if you are throwing a tantrum...lol lol lol..that was me yesterday when I lost both my vacuum AND carpet cleaner!! Both dead and not putting Julie in a good mood! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)