Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrap It With A Song week #11..."I Can See Clearly Now"



Helloooooooooooooooo Blogland!!!! Here it is 3 AM and I can't sleep.......so I decided to go ahead and show off my reveal for week 11 over at Scrap It With A Song :)

Ya'll rocked last weeks song.....soooooo many cute LOs and interesting takes on the lyrics.....I love that!!!!
If you ahven't already, head over to the blog and check to see if you were one of the top 5 and grab your blinkie!!! Those things are like having a gold record on the wall dude :)
This week we have a song that everyone knows........EVERYONE!!!! And I love that it is such a positive, upbeat, feel good kinda song! We chose to showcase the version by Jimmy Cliff.....altho I am pretty sure the lyrics are the same no matter who sings it.....lol. "I can See clearly Now"....yeah thats the one......"it's gonna be a bright.................bright..................sunshiny day!!!"
Heck I feel good just posting that line :)

We have another incredible sponsor this week...............


Michelle's Scrapbooking & More is the home of The Pixie Cottage Stamps. In addition she also offers a wide variety of patterned paper, Copics, Spellbinders, and many other brands of stamps! And how fun is it to have $10 worth of mad money to spend!!

Before I get to my reveal here are the lyrics....just to entice you to play along! And remember, you can create any type of project! A card, a LO, Mini album, altered project......just so long as the song serves as your inspiration in some way, shape, form or fashion!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day

Oh yes, I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day

Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies
Real, real, real, real bright, bright sunshinin' day
Yeah, hey, it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day


This is Jesse playin in a water puddle after a rain last summer :)
I seriously wish I could remember all of my credits here.....It's a digi LO and all I can remember is something came from Kitty Designs and a lot of bits and pieces came from various designers at Sweet Shoppe Designs....sowwry:)

So there ya have it!! Come on over and sing along with us this week! You know you wanna :)
Projects are due by high noon next Sunday July 4th!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is soooooooooooooooooo CUTE my DEAREST!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and all the clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Cute LO! Love the clouds and sun!