Monday, June 7, 2010

Scrappin for ME today!

Wow look at this....it is still daylight and I'm blogging? Something just ain't right about this huh?

Well, I am on a mission today.......scrap therapy! LOL.....Bless her heart.....a reader named Leah asked me a post or so back in my comment box if the shock was making me scrap? LOL....I think that is what she meant.....I think the answer to that is "sorta".

I belong to a couple of DTs and it is VERY important to me to honor my promises and commitments.  That is just how I am.  If I tell someone I am gonna do it I want them to know that my word is good.  I know persoanlly I don't like being jacked around and I am sure others don't either.  And while I am sure everyone would be more than understanding if I asked for a little time off until things settled down here, I NEED to be busy.  If I have too much thinking time bad things happen.....lol.  I'd just rather drown myself in work or doing ANYTHING but thinking about what is going around me.   I was told once by a therpaist that she thought I thrived on chaos.  Maybe that's true.....looking back at my life that is really all I have ever known. So possibly the chaos I DO know is more comforting that the peace I dont??

Wow deep huh?

Ok....see, THAT is what happens when I think!!! Plus it makes my head hurt......LOL.

I decided to jump into a few challenges today that have caught my eye.  Over at These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things they have a really fun one going on right now and lots of prize goodies too!  This one is Your fav shoes! So I went outside and took a pic of my feet.....LOL.  Bob thinks I have went off of the deep end......he's watching me edit my photo in photoshop and  can see it......I am just waitin for it...then he asks "Um, why are you scrapping your shoes?" 

This is where "the look" comes in....followed by the "sigh"....maybe with an added "eyeroll" for even more dramatic effect...

"Cuz it's for a challenge....geeze!!"

Why does he not know these very important things????

And being a smart man he walks off.......LOL.

Gotta luv men huh :)

I had a LOT of fun making this and I adore the layout!

Yes I know.......I have been told I am possibly the whitest white girl in East TN! Those are my pasty legs.....YUCK!!! And my very favorite pair of shoes.......ain't they something? LOL I am all about comfort baby! I bought these a few years ago on a whim and love them....even tho they are generic crocs.  I don't care! I'm just a poor girl and a mom of five with a serious scrapbooking addiction, you don't expect me to actually spend money on shoes that I COULD be using to buy pretty paper and glue do ya??? $5 at Hammers! And if any of ya EVER visit East Tennesse you GOTTA go to Hammers.  Seriously!!! I bought 3 pairs of Liz Claiborne jeans in plus size for $3.88 A PAIR!! A PAIR!!! They sell things that are slightly irregular or "off" but I found nothing wrong with the jeans and I love them!  It sure beats paying by the square mile at the fat girl stores! LOL.

I guess this would be a good time to shut up and give ya my credits on the page :)
I used a digi kit called "The Bee's Knee's" and it is so totally cute! Except I am on a different computer blogging this and I can't remember the designer....UGH!!!  I'll add it later :)

Anyway, thanks for looking and listening to the ramblings of a way overstressed old woman today.....I will probably be back with another page or 2 before the night is up!

Hugs n stuff!
~Tina~

7 comments:

Denise said...

Your posts always make me laugh. Your layout is so fun! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U CRACK ME UP!!!! LOL!! I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeee a COACH bag...but I like paper and glue more!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo....i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your pasty legs (mine too!!! LOL!) and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us!! And tell Bob to hush...its all about the challenges Baby!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Fun post and LO!

Jenneke said...

What a funny post!! LOVE your layout, and I have a pair of Crocs too, so I agree with you: they are ugly but very comfy!!

Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

XXXJenneke

And I LOVE your blog layout!!!

Teresa Jaye said...

Tina, love your layout, especially the title, journaling font, and rainbow. Very Cute!
My layout is going to be about crocs too! I took the pic, now I need to get moving and do the layout!
It's always fun to visit your blog!

Jeanet said...

Love your post..Love your layout, the colors are beautiful, loving that rainbow...and yes those crocs are ugly, but walk so good!Loving your journaling about it!And that photo is cool!If you think your legs are white, you never seen mine ;)
Loving your blogger layout!It's bee-autiful!!
Thank you so much for joi ning us at Fave Things!

Nancy said...

Love your LO it is sooooo lovely....great blog to love your background

KS