Thursday, June 3, 2010

Time for a new Sketch Challenge At The Pink Elephant!!

It's that time again boys and girls!!! Ella The Pink Elephant has a brand spankin new sketch for you to tackle this week......that is IF you are up to it!!

Before I get rollin here, everyone knows how easily I get thrown off course....but I really didn't know that The Pink Elephant's elephant had a name.....Hmmm.  Just wanted to point that little tidbit out for you to use at the water cooler in the morning at work...."Dude! Did you know The Pink Elephant's elephant is named Ella????" Yeah....try that one in the morning and I bet no one will bother you the rest of the day!!!! Just sayin :)

I'm thrilled to be a part of the design team over at The Pink Elephant and this week we have a great sketch for ya.....be sure to hop over to TPE's blog and see everyone's amazing work...there are some beauties this week! And be a dear (do deer and elephants get along??? Hmmmm) and when you see something you like , and you WILL give them some love on their personal blogs too!

So without any more rambling from me here is Ella's Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #2!
Lots of room for creative license here!  Ohhhh and there is a little twist this time around.....you must use stamping somewhere on your page!

Here is my creation.......

(Credits below)
 My Prince to the Rescue by Lauren Grier & Shawna Clingerman http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/ Copyright 2008

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!! and be sure to drop by and link us up aso we can all go and leave ya some lovin AND so you will eligible for a great prize from our sponsor!

9 comments:

sarahw said...

Tina, great page. Love that photo and the accents at the bottom look just great. Hugs, Sarah

Kelly Massman said...

What a fun photo of your son! I love goofy grins! I love the dragon and colorful ovals on the bottom!

Marlene said...

Adorable layout! Your little guy is so cute! Reminds me of a friend's son, actually!

Jess said...

Fun LO Tina! That dragon accent is adorable!

Fern said...

First of all Tina, for someone who hadn't come up with anything until literally hours before the deadline, I have to say you pretty much nailed it!!! This is soooo fun and I love that frame, the circles, and of course, the dragon!!! Oh, and I almost forgot the photo!!! You "ROCKED" this challenge, gf!!!
And NO it is NOT fur on my lo!!! You had me laughing so hard about that... That is a shadow, and I want to thank you sooo much for pointing that out to everyone!!! lol JK!!! You are such a hoot to work with!!! Take care, and I hope Bob is doing well!!!
Hugs!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo love love love this lo!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee all those little circles!! And girl....why U having a bad day??? I hope it gets better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily said...

Your layout came out so stinking cute. Have you talked to your hubby about the scrapbook convention in August? You have to come and teach me how to digital scrap. And if your hubby gives you the ok to come here in August you better be here....I dont care if you are the guest dolly at Design Dollies that month or not...congrats on that but I'm just saying you need to be playing in Charlotte with me...lololololol

Emily C

Denise said...

What an adorable layout (and picture too!). Love the little dragon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girlllllllllllllll I am soooooooooo happy U want to PIF with me!! YAY!!! And girlllllllllllllllllllllll I know sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo many TN scrappers its not even FUNNY!! I could totally HOOK U UP! :):):):):):):):):):):):)):):)) Send me your addy to bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)