Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Combo Challenge #14

LOL....can ya tell I am kinda unsure of exactly what to call this challenge?  It's kinda a more bang for your buck deal I guess......haha. Bang.....July 4.....never mind :)

The DT totally rocked the boat on this weeks TPE challenge....I mean ROCKED IT!!! Wait til you see all of the "dynamite" pages everyone created! Is it obvious I am totally ready for this weekend? LOL.  well this week Ella chose a combo challenge for ya'll to play with. Simply take this sketch......
And use the color palette of Red, White, and Blue! Easy peasy!! And don't fret....it does NOT have to be a patriotic themed page.  If that's what you wish to create then thats fine! But I just want you to know it's not a requirement :)

And I was serious....there are some super cool and super cute LO's on our home blog from the DT to inspire you.  Don't tell em, but I found a couple I am gonna totally rip off and have them saved in my top secret scrap jack folder on my computer.....shhhhhhhhh!!!!! :):)

Here is my reveal for this week!!!
This isn't one of my kiddos but it totally could be.......LOL.   Is that not the cutest baby?????? Not real happy but CUTE!!!! This is a photo that found it's way into my email thru a yahoo group or something like that so I have no clue as to the credits.  It is often my desktop.....LOL.  I used a collab kit from the Scrap Orchard that was designed by Tracie Stroud and Ziggle Designs called "Americana".
I think the base is from a different kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs designed by Melissa Bennett called "Freedom Pop"

Obviously I had a "blast" doing this one....sorry.......had to get in just one more!!!!

So lets see what you can do with it.......wanna play? We'd love to see what you come up with this week!
This challenge will close on Wednesday - July 7th at Midnight EST!! Be sure to post a link to your layout in Mr. Linky so we can see your amazing work and stop by and leave ya some love! And if you upload to a gallery please use keyword: TPE.




















2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! That little baby is adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

OMG I thought this was one of yours!!! lol The photo is precious!!!! You "rocked" the challenge gf!! I luv everything about this layout!!!