Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Together! Me n You, You n Me And Scrap It With A Song week 13!!

Sorry I am a little late in posting my reveal for this weeks challenge!  It has just simply been one of those days.  So I am going to post and then crawl back in bed with a good book :)

We had some really great entries last week!!!  And I should go ahead and mention that our DT call is over as well....I am so looking forward to meeting our new team members!! 

This week the jukebox picked an oldie but a goodie................"Happy Together" by the Turtles!! This is another of those songs that no matter waht genre of music you listen to you have heard this one!!! I think it's even been used commerically........but that may just be in my head....that happens sometimes......lol. 

As always you have until Saturday at high noon to link your project up at the Scrap it With A Song blog .  You can create a card, LO, altered project....whatever strikes your fancy so long as we can see the connection between the song and your creation.  So to help us out a bit, if it isn't pretty obvious by just reading your post (yup we do actually read em!!!) and looking at your project, then please include a description or explanation for those of us who are slightly brain dead.......that would be ME!

So please try to join us this week! We also have a wonderful sponsor that has some goodies to give away. Cassandra over at PaperMom.com!!! She has some really cute things on her site so check her out!
Now the moment I know you have all been waiting for.......yeah right :) Here is my reveal for the week!  This beautiful bride is NOT me btw.......this is the daughter of my awesome online buddy from down yonder in Fla....Shirley.  Her name is Michelle and she is still very much in the honeymoon phase of marriage since she was just wed last year.  Shirley has send me a ton of wedding photos and hopefully I will get them all scrapped before their first anniversary so she can give her a scrapped album as a gift :)  I thought the lyrics for this week worked beautifully with a wedding theme so here is page one.....lol .
Digital page created in paint shop pro x, and all digital papers and elements are from Shabby Pickle Designs. The font is Angelus. And as simple as this page looks it was a booger to pull together!!! My fear of white space got the better of me and I had to fill it up with ther song lyrics....but had someone else posted it minus the lyrics under the title work I woulda thought it was just fine....how weird is that.  LOL I have distorted scrapper syndrome I guess.

So there ya have it.....hope you can come play with us this week at Scrap it With A Song!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that page is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

You did a great job on this! Beautiful digital choices!

Toucan Scraps said...

really beautiful. that is promising to be a wonderful album

Denise said...

Gorgeous page Tina. This week's Song is perfect for your album! What a sweetheart you are. Enjoy your book :))