Thursday, July 1, 2010

OMG!!! Got my Nikki Sivils stuff today!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!! I just won that THIS WEEK!!!!  And damn the Fed Ex dude cuz he smashed my box and some of my papers are wrinkled!!!! But thats ok....they will flatten in the scrapbook!

I am just so excfited!! The ENTIRE collection of Dan the Recrd Man.....including clear stamps!!!! And FIVE sketch books!!!! FIVE!!!!! Holy Moly!!!! 

So can you guess what I am gonna be up to tonight????

Ok......back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

Tina

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Don't forget to send me your projects you make with her goodies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

Wooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome girl!!! I'm so thrilled for you :))) What fun you must be having right now :)

Kelly Massman said...

congrats! That is great news! I won some Dan the Record Man earlier in the year! It was certainly fun to play with--however, you'll have to explain what is a sketch book?

Fern said...

OH WOW!!! You're always just so darn lucky!!! Happy crafting, can't wait to see what you create with your yummy prize!!!