Monday, July 5, 2010

Scrap It With A Song #12 Reveal....America The Beautiful!

Hello, hello, hello!!!!!!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!! I'm gonna need a whole week to recover from mine I think! But while we are all getting back into our day to day routine how about another challenge from Scrap It With A Song? Cmon and play along! ya'll have been doing really good at these!!! And just wait until you see the prize for this one........seriously!!!!

These week's song challenge is America The Beautiful. For those of you who are so over the Fourth Of July Hoopla, never fear!!! Red, white and blue is NOT a requirement for this challenge.  And please remember that you can draw inspiration from the song....I realize not everyone is from the USA! Thats ok! YOu can still do this one by changing it up a bit and showing us what you love about your country or showing us some of the beautiful sites where YOU live!! And you can also totally interpret a line to suit your LO....I'll show ya mine in just a sec, cuz thats kinda what I did.  Just have fun with it and make it your own.  And if you do kinda veer off course kindly explain how you came to use what you did.....sometimes my brain doesn't work quite right (surprise!!!) and I need a little help seeing where you are coming from with your interpretations :)  This one should be simple tho!

For my LO I chose the line having to do with "brotherhood".  because I have 5 boys.......and I really love this photo......lol.  The boys were so much younger here and actually got along!!! I miss those days!!!
So.....................should you choose to play along wanna see the killer prize package we have for ya from our amazing sponsor? man....I'm wishing I could play along!!!!!

Drumroll please!!!! Our sponsor this week is none other than the AMAZING Nikki Sivils!!!!! And this is the mess of goodies she is generously letting us give away!!

 Nikki just shared a sneak peak on her blog of one of her new adorable lines, Blueberry Hill. Nikki has been scrapbooking for over 20 years and recently had her longtime dream come true when she started her own scrapbooking company in 2009. Nikki works alongside her husband, Dan, who has gone from attorney to the co-owner of a scrapbook company. This has been quite an exciting change for Dan, and Nikki loves having her “in-house counsel”! Nikki is often asked where the inspiration for her unique lines of scrapbooking paper and embellishments comes from. The answer – everywhere and everything! From a trip to the grocery store (where she saw some fresh, plump blueberries) to a man’s crazy pants on an airplane (the inspiration for her Flaming Butterfly line); Nikki never knows what will inspire her next. Nikki Sivils’ designs are driven by imagination and are meant to inspire you to express yourself in meaningful and fun ways. Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker papers use vibrant colors with unique patterns and often contain irresistible characters meant to inspire (and tickle!) you. For great lay-out ideas and inspiration, the latest news, or the chance to win some great product, be sure to follow Nikki on Twitter and Facebook.

So....ready to play????
Be sure to upload your LO's so we can all check your awesome creations out and leave ya some blog love!!!

And if you are interested, Scrap It With A Song is also looking for a couple of talented DT girls (or guys!!) You can read all about it right here!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

seriously....i heard the story myself....lol...she really got the idea for Flaming Butterfly from a guys golf pants on a plane ride! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee that she is sponsoring you guys!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeee the Boo-tiful line! :):):):):):):) And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your LO!!!! I loveeeeeeee that photo and all the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

Wonderful photo of your boys and I love the layout!! The banner, star, ribbon, it's all beautiful!!