Monday, July 26, 2010

The Scrappiest #73

Told ya I had my mojo on tonight! I'm killin my 14 year old......he is waiting, not so patiently, to use the computer.......GO AWAY!!! IT'S CHA WEEK!!! My butt may just stay glued here.....lol.

Seriously tho, I will keep this firly short and sweet :)  The Scrappiest ALWAYS has amazing sketches and this month is no exception.  I'm trying to get caught up a bit and maybe get in line for the awesome prize pack this month from Apron Strings!!! So this is the first of my sketch takes with them for this month.  This is sketch #73
And altho mine turned out just a bit different I promise........I DID use the sketch as inspiration!!! See?
I love how this turned out!!! I used Cosmo Cricket's Cogsmo as the base and everything else except that CUTE little flower is Sassafras Lass.  I used the border edge from one of the papers and a photo corner sticker and the journaling arrow is a huge sticker as well.  The alpha stickers came with some of the insides of the letters filled in with those darling little flower things so I just left them to add a little something to a page that is otherwise pretty simple.
That little flower comes from American Crafts and its called Details.....its made of felt, foam and has a truly sewn on button.......lol. I adore them!!!!
And I used the little star thingy (asterisk??) to dot my "i"

The photo is one of the many from this past Easter that I'm STILL scrapping......lol.

Thanks for peeking in :)

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love this one! Love that you have a corner thingy on your photo and the title is awesome--really I love everything about it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooo cute!! LOVING the colors and that photo is JUST stinkin' ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

Darling layout! I love your journaling arrow!

Chrissie said...

Check out my blog for a surprise.

*hugs*
Chrissie

~Christina~ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it :) BTW....did you see that she's going to be joining the DT?!?!?!?! How floored was I when she applied. I've ♥ed her sketches forever!

Tonjia said...

its beautiful Tina!! Love the pic!