Monday, July 26, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow.......Scrap It With A Song week #15



Yayyyyy Christina FINALLY showed blogger who's boss!! You go girl!! (wink)

After a slight delay we are so happy to bring you our next challenge!! And as beautiful as I find this song I promise I won't sing it......lol.  I remember this mostly from The Wizard Of Oz. And I have also heard Willie Nelson sing it.......yeah I know..... thats WEIRD dude!!!!!! But the version we have for you today is by Katherine McPhee. This week our challenge song is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"! Cue up song Vanna!!!

And our sponsor this week is the ever adorable Sew Many Cards!
Angela has so generously offered up 5 free digi images of the winners choice as prize package this week! Isn't that wonderful???

Once again this week the DT girls went above and beyond this week!!! And sadly we are also saying goodbye to one of our sisters :( Angela aka Toucan Scraps is stepping down and we are sure gonna miss her!! But she isn't gonna stray too far.......for one thing I have tied her shoelaces together.....bwhahahahaha....Go ahead and run Angela I DUBBLE DAWG DAREZ YA!!!!

Seriosuly tho....she will continue to sponsor us now and then and I'm sure she will join us in the challenges when she can :)  So it's all good!!!

Hop to her blog and see her beautiful page she created as her swan song!!!
Jess really blew me away with this amazing mini "Owlbum" she created :)
Hannah created the SWEETESTTTTT lil card....I just love it!!
Ana's page is super sweet and girly, perfect for a pricness!!
Christina is showing off her photo skills with a beautiful rainbow :)
And then there is me.....

Lotsa color huh????? :):):):)
Found this stunning photo thru a yahoo group called Photography and Images but don't really know who to credit......And I used several different kits from Kitty Designs to pull it all together.  I REALLY wanted to go another direction with this but I had to get it ready at the last minute because of Bob's Hospital drama. and I didn't have anything printed out.  I'm not gonna give my idea away cuz I wanna see if anyone else goes that direction and I sure wouldn't wanna be accused of being a "bad" influence!!! I figured "when in doubt, go with the obvious" LOL....yeah I know....BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :)

So.......hope you play along this week!!! And drop by Angela's blog and tell her how much she will be missed!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great LO! Wouldn't it be awesome to see a rainbow like that in real life!?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girllllllllllllllllll when I saw this over there...I was OMYGOSH!!! My jaw literally DROPPED!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you did that background rainbow!! This ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):)

Toucan Scraps said...

absolutely wonderful layout, I love how you did teh rainbow.

And thank you very much.

~Christina~ said...

♥♥♥♥it!!!!!!!!!!