Sunday, August 22, 2010

ACK!!! Featured on Nikki Sivils Blog!!!! :):):)

Man............

I'm tellin ya, the last few days have been nothing more than a big ol blur.  I TOTALLY forgot about the layout I did for a Creative Geneology challenge (which I also WON!!) being on Nikkis blog TODAY!!!! (Or what's left of it) Go look!!!!

And thanks to Julie for posting it on her blog.....I saw my name and was curious as to what kinda trouble I had gotten into in my absence......don't laugh.....I can totally get in trouble without even being around....ask ANYONE.....LOL.

Go see and leave me some luvin pretty please?????  I REALLY need some hugs right now!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehe....yeah... I just randomly through names out on my blog for peeps that I think should be punished!! LOL!! KIDDING!! You know i loveeeeeeeeeee ya girl!!! :):):):):):) Soooooooo happy you let me showcase you!! YOU ROCK!! And congrats on the win and big HUGS HUGS HUGS to you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)