Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coming out of hibernation....and look at what I got!!!

Wow. Has it been only 4 days since I posted last? Seems way longer than that!! Well, hope you enjoyed your lil vacation from me........cuz I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! LOL.....well hopefully anyway.  Things are starting to return to some kinda "normal" here. I'm really excited to be getting back to blogging and scrapping and hangin with my bbgff's! I just made that one up.......lol.  Best Blogging Girl Friends Forever! Awwwwww!!

Bob is back home! can I get a WOOT!!!!!  He is doing pretty well for a guy with a huge hole in his gut :)  We have an appt tomorrow and they may put him back on the wound vac.  Good news is this time it may actually work since all of the hernia mesh junk is gone! We got our home health nurse back.....poor girl.....LOL.  But I was really happy that they gave Gail back to us.I just adore her......this way we don't have to break in a new nurse....lol.  Hopefully this is the end of the suffering and Bob can begin to heal and we can be done with this crap.  We aren't young kiddos by any means but seriously......42 is jsut wayyyy to young to deal with these kinds of health issues.

Lots of other things going on but I really don't know where to start.  Today is Jacob's 15th birthday and I haven't seen him since 11 am this morning.....lol.  Ahhhh the teenage years huh?  His girlfriends family came to pick him up for church and he is spending the day with her......geeze, this is what you get for giving birth to them???? (sniff, sniff)

I got a package in the mail friday from Reminisce....I won the new Halloween collection during CHA week and I just love it! I can't wait to create with it!

And, after not checking blogs or mail or much of anything the last few days I was also surprised to see I was picked as a Top 3 over at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog for my "simple layout"!!  if you missed that one you can see it here :) So this made my day....check it out :)

Lasting Memories
I hae lots of catching up to do so bare with me over the next couple of days!
And thank you to everyone for  the prayers and well wishes for my family........means so much!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for new scrapping goodies and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Bob being home!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

I'm so glad things are starting to return to some normalcy for you guys!!! :) :) :)