Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Creative Geneology Sketch #43 Challenge

Cmon everyone GET SCRAPPYYYYYY!! Dunno why but I have the Partridge family theme in my head this morning....but I am changing it to get scrappy. Just one of those things that happen when you have had way too much coffee I think :)

I had a chance today to play along with a great sketch challenge over at Creative Geneology.  I have been wanting to swing back over there since it's been awhile and oh my gosh....she has the CUTEST sketch up!!! Lookie!!!
Is that not darling????? Sweet n simple and wide open for interpretation!!! I love it! Here is a quick digi page I made this morning using Zoo Day by Kristin Aagard over at Shabby Pickle Designs.  I was gonna sue pix from Jesse's zoo field trip last school year but I can't find them on the computer (my computer is as unorganized as my house.....it's on my to do list.....someday......lol) So I found this CUTECUTECUTE!!! Pic and ran with it.....I love this sketch so much that I think I will do a paper LO a bit later with it as well.
I just luv it!!!! And look how sweet my baby boy looks there :) Awwwwwwww!!! And he is every bit as sweet as he looks too.......sometimes......lol.  He is a definate mama's boy!  Thanks for lookin in this morning!!

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute!

~Christina~ said...

I love love love that sketch! Great job with it! :) :) :) :) :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love love love the monkeys and LOVING that title work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Calypso said...

This is truely adorable!! I have never worked with digital scrapbooking before, so I am really impressed.

Thank you for joining us this week at CGS.

Calypso

Radka said...

Beautiful blog and photos, have a nice day Radka.