Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge #20!

Are you ready for another awesome challenge? TADA!!!!!!
This week Ella the Elephant has decided on a sketch challenge! Don't ask me how exactly she determines each week what she is going to challenge you to do....it's a secret only elephants know apparently....I've tried bribing her with peanuts but she just ain't gonna spill the beans!
But I have learned you gotta watch her...she is sneakyyyyyyyy!!! She has a little twist this week...for like, the third week in a row!

Take this sketch...
And flip it, tip it, tilt it, rock it, roll it,twist it, turn it......make it your own :)  And be sure to go over to TPE
and check out what the team put together for you.  I am so blessed to be amongst such wonderfully talented girls! And it is so cool to see how everyone had a different take on the sketch!
Here's mine......

I didn't actually plan for this one to be quite this busy......but my layouts often have a mind of their own...and let me tell ya, if you think I am nuts then my layouts can be downright certifiable....lol. Julie....this is another one of your future son in law :) (We are workin on an arranged marriage......lol)

You ready for the twist?

You MUST use fabric or felt in some way, shape or form. So drag out that ribbon or lace, or even make some cute little felties.  Use your imagination! I stayed pretty simple and just grabbed a couple of orange felt flowers from making memories. The centers are stickers from Sassafras pop dotted but it was dark out and its kinda hard to see that. The orange letters are also from Sassafras, all papers from Cosmo Cricket's Cogsmo, and I really have no clue about the name of those other cool letters.  I picked them up at Big Lots and ohhhhh my goodness!! I wish this photo was better cuz they are super dooper cute! Really heavey self adhesive chipboard stuff and so bright and beautiful!! I just love em so much I hate to use them.....I just wanna hug up to the package and stare lovingly at them.....sick huh? LOL

Photo is of Jesse when he was about 3 at our local park...he is peering over the jungle gym/slide thing. Reminds me of Kilroy.....lol.

So there ya have it! Cmon over to The Pink Elephant and play along this week......sketch plus fabric of some sort!!! And be sure to link us up so we can all leave you some bloggie love!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Should I start her dowry now??? LOL!! Girllllllllllllllll...we have too much alike...I say KILROY all the time at work when peeps poke their head over at me!! LOL!!!! And YOU need to check my blog post today speaking of your future DIL!! LOL LOL LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! And loving that sketch...gonna see if I can fit that in! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarahw said...

Super cute page! Love the title and the kid is pretty cute too. :) I know what you mean about busy pages, sometimes you just can't stop.

Kelly Massman said...

CUTE page!