Monday, August 23, 2010

Hospital update.......diet update.......pick a topic I'll update it :)

Only home for a few minutes before running out to pick up the boys........at the moment I am enjoying EXTREME peace and quiet..........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bob is not doing well........he is feeling really nauseated today and in so much pain I can't even bare to see it.  And with all we have been thru in the last couple of years, that's truly saying something.  When I got there he wanted me to give him a sponge bath.......I know he is sick when he is not even perverted about the whole ordeal.....lol.  But I noticed a spot where the tummy tuck incision was around his waist turning yellow.......not good.  I had the nurse come in and look and seh agreed it looked infected and was supposed to put in a call to the dr.......when I left no one had heard from him yet but he will be in at some point this afternoon.  They are still talking about surgery and I have a feeling it will be in the next couple of days.  I also have a feeling that he will be there a while.  This dr is very good......and he isn't the type to release him today if he thinks he is going to be back in 2 weeks.  Thats where we ran into trouble with the last dr.......they never really got him healthy.  Just medicated and back home, only to go thru it all over again once off the antibiotics.  Honestly....it hurts me to see him like this.  And he is so depressed too.....sighhhhhh!

Diet update........not really an update........just that I am trying to get a grip.  I have fallen far off my weight watchers wagon and I really need to get my rump back on it.  I think this is more about having control of something right now , since I seem to have no control over Bob's health, the way his mother is, the way MY mother is.......my ex......the list is huge trust me!!!!!!  So I am tryiang to control what I eat. Breakfast coulda been better.......actually I should have grabbed something to take with me to eat at the hospital cuz I knew the 2 yogurts I had that were 80 cals each wouldn't last hours. On the way home I really wanted a diet mtn dew.....a great big 64 oz one from pilot......lol.  But I was also hungry and knew I'd wind up with a candy bar or several in my hand as well.  So I got home and nuked a Healthy choice steamers whiskey beef.....and it was actually VERY good..  And I am gonna grab another yogurt before ehading out and will get my drink while I am on the way to getting the boys.

VICTORY!!!!!  The small things make me happy......LOL.

Then when we get home it's homework time and after they go to bed I am gonna SCRAP!!!!!!!!

Such an exciting life I lead huh?  :)

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Well, you all are definitely in my thoughts, and I'm sending good ones your way!

~Christina~ said...

You have my best thoughts and big ole hugs coming your way from me. I really hope that everything turns out okay because that is just so much going on for one person. ((HUGS))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor Tina!! I hope Bob feels better soon...and you too my love!!! {{{hugs}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Distance To Medicine Hat http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/ - cheapest xanax It is believed that Alprazolam is characterized by sedative, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic and muscle relaxant properties. [url=http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/]cheapest xanax[/url]