Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wanna (i) rock!!!

Yeah I know......BOOOOOO TINA!!!! I am the queen of cheesy blog headings huh? Well......now that I ahve your attention I want to look at what my girl Denise is giving away!!!! I dunno who she hit in the head and stole this bad boy from but she is getting rid of the evidence to one of her lucky followers!!! Don't know what an Irock is? Have you been hiding in a cave????? Geeze!!!!! It is one of the HOTTEST tools out there right now!!
Every girl needs one! Just cuz it looks cool!!! Head over to Denise's blog and become a follower....cuz you gotta be a follower to win!!! And we all want one......right????

Also a quick little shameless plug.........
I have a TPE reveal coming up tomorrow with a brand new challenge AND tomorrow is my day with the Dollies too! I'm a guest designer for Design Dollies ALL MONTH LONG!!! So check in to see what they got cookin too......tomorrow is the 3rd piece of the trifecta if you are gonna try to nail it!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

OMG, I can't believe you posted that! My jaw dropped. Just fyi you're my girl too. You totally rock! Just saying...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

But I all ready think U ROCK!! LOL!! TFS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)