Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!!...Scrap It With A Song Weekly Challenge

Yeah I know........I'm late :(

What can I say? It happens! I have a good excuse tho........honest!!! Today my honey came home from the hospital!! WOOOOOOT!!! Thank you sooooooo much to everyone who has leant an ear, said a prayer or even just thought about my family in the last week or so....seriously, without my net buds I woulda lost it....totally! I'm very blessed and so lucky to call so many of you friend :) 

He's doing well.......I'll devote a blog post to him at some point over the next couple of days with pic of his new skinny bod and bazillion staples......LOL.

Now, for the reason you are here! This weeks Scrap It With A Song Challenge!!! Think ya'll are ready?
If ya ain't you better get that way!!!! :)

This week we have an incredible sponsor!! Crop Chocolate!!! I just loveee chocolate and this kind is the best......LOL.

CropChocolate.com – Sweet Deals for the Scrapbooking Addict! At CropChocolate.com™, we sell all-things scrapbook. But here's the catch, we only sell one item at a time – at a delicious price. Every day several items will be posted – so act fast – a limited quantity will be sold at deeply discounted prices. No time to let it temper. Several times a day, items will be sold on CropChocolate.com at delicious prices. It may be an embellishment shelf with all the works, a scrapbook kit, scrapbook tools or an organizer with some added goodies. What ever it is you can count on this – you'll get great products at outstanding prices.


They are so generously offering our winner this week $20 in crop credit!!! Lucky you!!!! I wanna play!!!! (pout)

So our song this week is one I have to admit I am not familiar with. The ever so popular Jessica Simpson....who knew she sings? LOL.  I really liked the lyrics to this song tho.....this week we are working with the song "With You"

The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on and an open heart
Wish I could save the world, like I was super girl
The real me used to laugh all night lying in the grass just talking about love
But lately I've been jaded life got so complicated

I start thinking about it,
I almost forgot what it was like to know what it feels like
Cause with you I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful
Baby as I do now Now that I'm with you
With you, with you, with you Now that I'm with you

You speak and it's like a song
And just like that all my walls come down
It's like a private joke just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally everybody else just fades away
Sometimes it's hard to breathe just knowing you found me
Come and take me love you save me
Like nobody else, Now I can be myself
With you...

Now ain't that just the sweetest??? Awwwwwww!!!
I decided to go all sweet and mushy with my project....since I was kinda, sorta missin someone.......
Yeah I know.......good grief that's a lotta pink!!!! LOL.  Totally uncharacteristic of me, so don't exdpect it again anytime soon.  I think I have used up my yearly pink allowance all in one LO......LOL.  I got "digi with it" here and used a really cool kit from Kasia Designs called "Made With Love" It's very girly......but it has some great papers and embellishments....even for a girl kit.....LOL.  I did my font in white to attempt to mimic journaling with a gel pen.

So cmon over and play with us this week! Amazing song inspo, amazing prize, and just a whole lotta fun!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this last night on scrap it with a song and FELL IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the pink (DUH! LOL!) and loveeeeeeeeee those photos!!! And hehehehehe....I have the WEAKEST stomach in the UNIVERSE girl...so when ya decide to post the staples photos...lol...title your post...'julie stay out!'.... lol lol lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I don't think you wanna see puke on my keyboard! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Glad Bob's home!
Great layout!