Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's get ready to cook up a layout with Ella!!! TPE Challenge Time!!!!

Ooooooppppppppppppps!!!! I don't have a recipe blinkie thingie so lets just pretend shall we?

Yup its that time already! Challenge time at The Pink Elephant!! Can I got a WOOOT WOOOT!!!!??????
This week its a recipe challenge.  We give you the ingredients, you stir it up with a little of your own scrappin mojo and VOILA!!! Instant stunning layout!!! I'm personally a little low on mojo so I am hoping I make up for it in enthusiasm....LOL. 

This week Ella picked these 3 key ingredients for you to work with......
1) Circles
2.) Chipboard
3) Journaling

The are MUST HAVES if you decide to take on this challenge!! Now if you simply want to journal a lil something on a circle of chipboard I suppose you could......it's lame......but you could do it......LOL. (kicking myself for not thinking of that earlier when I was tearing thru my stash looking for chipboard!!)
The girls on the Dt did an absolutely amazing job....I am almost embarrassed to even share mine.  I did do this at the last minute......partly cuz of my lack of motivation this week to do ANYTHING and partly because the kids starting back to school on a Tuesday (what is up with that?????) totally threw me and I thought I had an extra day. 

So here it is...

My title is "I lose more kitties this way"
Do you remember Tiny Toons? The cartoon that had all of the Looney Toons as babies or children? There was this one named Elmira.....she was related to Elmer Fudd somehow.....I don't think I really want to know the details......lol.  She just loved animals......to the point of being obsessive.  She smothered them with love and they did everything they could to escape.  Her line was "I lose more.....fill in the weeks animal....that way. 

These photos of Jesse made me think of that.....LOL.

This is his Mamaw Pat's cat. He used to chase that poor thing everywhere and then get her and try to carry her all over the place.  And Whoopie was NOT a cuddly type kitty.....as you can see......lol.

I am really at a loss as to all of my products. I have Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Memory Makers and who knows what else.  The word "kitties" is done in chipboard letters.....I don't even know the brand of those, I threw the packaging away.

Oh well.....

So cmon over and play with us this week at The Pink Elephant.....and link up so we can all leave you some bloggie luvin :)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love love love love those photos and that title is soooooooooooooooooo funny!! I remember that cartoon!! LOL!!! This ROCKS GIRL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lydia said...

hahaha this made me laugh, my boys are the same with out cat!! Always having to peel them off of her!

Kelly Massman said...

Great layout! fun post today!