Monday, August 2, 2010

Pucker up!!! Scrap It With A Song New Challenge and Reveal!!!

Mornin!!!

Ready for a new challenge at Scrap It With A Song??? I just LOVE everything the DT has pulled together for this one!   And coming back for a repeat performace as sponsor we have the awesome YourScrapBookStash providing a great prize of a $20 gift certificate for the winner this week! Wowza!! Thats a lotta scrappin goodies!!!
If you have yet to check them out you really should!!! :)

This weeks song is "This Kiss" by Faith Hill. 


I don’t want another heartbreak
I don’t need another turn to cry
I don’t want to learn the hard way
Baby, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky

It’s the way you love me, It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion, It’s perpetual bliss
It’s that pivotal moment, It’s impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset.
Baby, I’m forever yours

It’s the way you love me, It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion, It’s perpetual bliss
It’s that pivotal moment, It’s unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss (Unsinkable)
This kiss, this kiss

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let’s let every thing slide
You got me floating, you got me flying

It’s the way you love me, It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion, It’s perpetual bliss
It’s that pivotal moment, It’s subliminal
This kiss, this kiss (It’s Criminal)
This kiss, this kiss

We have our newest DT members making thier debut with us today as well and I am sooo excited!!!! I am a little pressed for time this morning so I don't really ahve enough time to link up everyones amazing creations but trust me on this one......AWESUM!!!!! Head over to our main blog and check em out!!! You will see a rock star or 2 in the scrapping world on our team!!!! EEEEEKKKK!! I just hope I can keep from being "too" awfully much like Kathy Bates in Misery......."i'm your biggest fan!!!" LOL

Geeze I almost forgot my reveal!!! I tell ya, with everything going on (will update later) it's a wonder I remember my own name.
By the way.....thats me :) And I used this weeks Creative Scrappers sketch #115 as inspo......sneaky huh? LOL

I'll be back this evening with another reveal that I am SUPER excited about!!! I can't tell ya where it's at yet.....you just gotta wait n see :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

What is it? What is it?!!! What a cliffhanger, lol. Love your layout! So cute!

Kelly Massman said...

Ditto Denise!
And, what a cute and fun LO!! Love the colors and everything else!

Willea said...

Fab layout! Love the colors!

/Helena from Creative Scrappers DT

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site teenabugg.blogspot.com
Is this possible?