Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ok....my head is fixin to explode if I have to put much more thought into this!

Yeah I am gettin grumpy!!!!

I was trying to play along with the "Hop On" challenge that is going on thru Scrapbook Challenges and I give up......lol.  I am gonna just concede defeat on this one and just consider this a page I will love "just cuz".  I totally dug the sketch anyway so chances are at some point down the road I woulda used it.  I'm just not really used to the way they do things on thier site and am totally bumfuzzled.

So at any rate.......here is the sketch :)

Pamela from Pamelas World Of Scrap created this one and I just love the lines to it......I like things that I can put together really quick and it still look good....thats the cool thing with any kinda grid....I just love em!!! I dug my MoonShine Crew kit back out and played some more and came up with this one features Brandon and Jesse back when Jesse was about 3 and Brandon was 7 I think....aren't they just adorable?

I am having soooo much fun with this kit!!!

So unless I find a random challenge somewhere (and trust me...I WILL LOOK!!!) this one is a just for me layout....and those are totally ok!!!! I love it to pieces :) I have soem of the wiggly eyes around here someplace....when I find them I am gonna add them everyplace there are eyeballs on this layout....kinda creepy huh? But in a cute way....lol.

Thanks for lookin and be watching for something BIG tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I gonna tell you like i told my girl jessi the other day...as long as you love it,....that is all that matters in the end... i used to over-analyze and stress over where should i put this embellie and that embellie...and this piece of paper and that piece of paper...and then I was like...Huh??? seriously??? who cares what it looks like in the end as long as I LIKE IT...that is all that matters....cuz i can promise you that 30 or 40 years from now... your kids are not gonna look at the lo's you made and go...."Huh, Mom, yeah I like this is great and all...but ummmmm it would be so much better if you put the embellie here instead of there..." they are gonna love them because we made them. period. :):):):):):):):) That is my speech for the night.... the end. LOL!! I love love love love love love your lo!! That photo is ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

I think it turned out really cute!