Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrap It With A Song's Blog Hop Winner of the Coveted Basic Grey!

If you followed along with our blog hop be sure to check out the main blog as well as all of the other design team members to see if you were a winner on thier blogs!!!

I have tried and tried to make random dot org work for me but it's not happening this morning.  So here is what I have done......I took all the comments and everyone who commented got an entry....plus entries for being a follower plus entries if you posted on your blog.......I don't have a web cam so you will just have to trust me here.......I assigned a number to each entry and drew....with my eyes closed!!!!. number 10...who happens to be  MUSTANG KAYLA!!!!  I promise I did it fair and square!! Maybe next time I can figure out how to use a generator so ya'll have proof :(

Kayla......please drop me an email at teenabugg38@gmail.com with your addy so I can drop this in the mail to ya this week!!!

If you are a little disappointed don't be!! I have enjoyed this SO much that I will be doing a blog candy give a way SOON!!!!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wow! Thats me! Thats me! THank you so much!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)