Friday, September 24, 2010

Septemeber's Scrap A Little Challenge :)

One more real quick before I gotta go get the boys from school!

Helen Croft always has AMAZING sketches at Scrap A Little!!  Here is Septembers sketch...
And here is my take......this is my oldest son Matthew.....I don't scrap him much because he simply does NOT like having his photo taken...I caught this one of him last year coming off the school bus...HA! GOTCHA Matt!!!!! Matt has Autism and just doesn't do well with photo sessions.....so I sneak a pic when I can :) I added the little laugh out loud sticker cuz Matt LOVES to ride the bus! Makes him giggle and smile every morning when he sees it turn the corner :)

Products used here are Basic grey, Sassafras, Paper Studio, and Cosmo Cricket! 

Thanks for lookin! And a lil later today or tomorrow check back....I ahve jumped head first into a HUGE project (for me) that is TOTALLY out of my league but I am gonna post my end result anyway....I am VERY excited about it!!!!

TGIF!!
~T~

3 comments:

Arlene Camacho said...

awesome layout. I agree with you, I think Helen's sketches are awesome as well. You did fabulously!

thanks for participating in the blog hop and for leaving the sweet comment! :)

~Christina~ said...

Okay this is waaaaaay cute, but if I'm still singing this song at 2am....I'm hunting you doooowwwn! LOL

Fern said...

Tina, this is a fantastic layout!!! You did a super job with the sketch!! What a wonderful photo and I love the title!!! Hugs!!!