Friday, September 10, 2010

Sketchy Thursday....I DID IT!!!

If you are looking for the Scrap it With A Song Blog Hop just hop down a couple of posts :) Yes I AM watching....it's a hop so you totally gotta hop there.......its the law! Or you can check it out here!!

Kinda odd for me to be posting in the middle of the day.......but it's icky and rainy outside and I really needed to do something constructive with my time.....I'm as bad as the kids...if I'm not doing soemthing I will find trouble to get into. Yeah even in my own home....alone! It's a gift :)

Ok...so I told ya'll all about my paper woes last night.  And my friend Julie is really giving me a hard time about "overthinking" I swear she is the first person EVER to accuse me of that.....seriously! LOL.  So I grabbed my stuff a bit ago and took this sketchy thursday sketch by the family jewels and went for it! The words "let it flow Tina" were ringing in my ears......I love you Julie but seriously...I have very little room for all of the voices in my head as it is....if you move in too I'm gonna have to get a bigger place....just sayin :)

So in between this chorus in my head of "Let it flowwwwwwww Tina" and "use hollowpoints" I managed to get it done!! YAYYYYY!!!! Now, if I were the over thinking type I'd say that it still needs something....but I'm not so I'm happy with it.....LOL. I grabbed one paper from basic greys Junebug line and 2 other sheets of stuff with no name that I can find anywhere....cut it....stuck it on kraft and TADA!!! I also used some stickers from basic greys junebug (the flowers).....and the title bits are from a HUGE grab bag of K & Co stuff I picked up at Hobby Lobby for 3 bucks.  And because I didn't think at all.....this was done in under 20 minutes.......LOL

So here is the Sketchy Thursday Sketch....

And here's what ya get when I have glue and nothing in my head.....LOL.
There ya have it! Thanks for listening to my rambling.......too much diet mtn dew today.....lol. BTW.....the blog hop giveaway is still open and will be until Sunday.......so be sure to check it out.......LOTS of giveaways for ya so check it out!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love all of the great in your layout! BTW, I may be thick and just now noticed it, but I really love your trees on your blog!
I'm going to do this sketch and probably combine it with the song LO! You'll have to come over and see it when I post! :-)

Teresa Jaye said...

Tina, it's cute! love June Bug and those pictures are absolutely adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehe....admit it... I'm in your head all the time! LOL!!!! U know I love ya... and see...I'm right too...cuz U did it! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME papers and LOVING those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)