Friday, September 24, 2010

Stuck?!?!?

Told ya I'd be back :)

I got quite a bit of scrapping done yesterday.....felt SOOOOO good!!! Today I gotta buckle down and get back to DT work......I totally missed one deadline last week and another I did finish but never posted on my blog...I'll share that one later as well! I'm feeling much better this week so look out!!! When I'm in a good mood it can often be dangerous......hehehe :)

This layout features a sketch from the challenge blog STUCK?! I found them a while back but I think this is the first time I have officially played along. I think they do a new sketch every other week, but you have until the end of the month to finish one or both....kinda cool!!! So here is the sketch I used
And here is my take....featurning my lil man Jesse, who gave this LO 2 thumbs up btw!!!! I'm sure it's not just cuz they are his photos......lol. I used Sassafras's Jungle Bungle and Sweet Marmalade for this one......my last teeny tiny piece of the Marmalade paper.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Making mental note to ask Santa for more this year!! I love how it all came together!
Not sure WHY this looks so washed out here....trust me it is full of bright color! Here are a couple of close ups!
See? Weirdness!!!! That is the little piece of Marmalade Paper.....so sweet!!!! I added the little "my sweetie thing from K & Co"

And I added the scallop to the top because all of that white space was killin me.....LOL.  It just looked off.....so I added that and them embellished with bunches of bright buttons to bring more color to the page..

And left the little circle do dads inside the letters......just cuz :)
I think it turned out super cute!!!

I'm also adding this over at Lasting memories.......thier challenge this week calls for Circles, Squares or Scallops.......my pix aren't totally square but I tried......LOL.  But I Do have the circles and sccallops covered! Ahhhhhhhhhh wait!!! My LO is SQUARE!!!! (ding ding ding!!!!!) Yeah I know......way to rationalize Tina!!!! LOL. If you haven't checked them out yet you should! They are SUPER DUPER NICE over there!!!

There it is! It's off to lunch for me..............and yayyyyyyyy the weekend is FINALLY here!!!!!!

Take care and happy scrappin!
~T~

6 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hey there! So nice to see you join us again! I love this layout, it's so fun and love how you incorporated our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Hope to see you again!

mustangkayla said...

You are on a roll! Look at all of your fun layouts! Lovin' your work!

Pris said...

Wow! What a great layout! So glad to see you at Lasting Memories again... hope you'll continue to play along!!! Thanks, Pris

~Christina~ said...

UBER cute. I love the buttons along the border!

Fern said...

Tina, this is soooo cute and I lover the row of buttons and your splash of color!!! Super cute photos!!!! Hugs!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love it!