Thursday, September 2, 2010

TPE....anything goes at The Pink Elephant!!

Ok.....maybe not EVERYTHING! You still have to wear your seatbelt, remain seated and keep your hands inside the ride at all times....IT'S THE LAW!!!!

Are you ready to get those creative juices flowing this week with Ella da elephant? We are changing things up a little bit on our blog.....and I HOPE I have my facts straight too.....there is so much going on right now with my scrap teams that things are beginning to bleed over in my head.  My poor brain can only store so much information and thats it! For anything new to be added something must go....I'm lucky I even know my name at this point.  I think that's why they gave me this name tag.....DUH!!!

Ok, where was I?

Ahhh yes! Over at TPE we are changing our schedule a little bit....our scrap team will have a challegne for you every other week.  But if you feel extra crafty never fear!! On our off weeks you can always play along with the card team!!  Just letting you know that we aren't running off or closing shop.....jsut spacing our challenges out a bit :)

We are kicking off the month of September with an EAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY one!! I think most of the DT loved this one cuz we could pretty much do our own thing. All you gotta do this week is use your favorite colors and embellishments! That's it!!! Pretty cool huh?  I love these kinds of assignments cuz they are kinda like non assignments.....lol .Just do your own thing!! Couldn't be easier :)

I came up with this super cute LO of Jesse.  My little man is in first grade and growing up WAYYYYYYY to fast on me!!! He's the baby and I'd be lyin if I didn't tell ya he is rotten to the core :)
You can click on the photo to read the journaling....I think. This kid truly is a ray of sunshine in my life.  Don't get me wrong I love ALL my boys!!! But this one has got the mrket cornered on personality...I know it's SO hard to tell by just looking at him :) Blue is one of my fave colors and the whole cloud thing is really trendy right now with manufacturers.  You can't tell but the background paper is actually cloud covered....I added a solid over it and let the clouds peek out a bit and played around with some really cute felt embellishments.  Ok...not REAL felt....this is a digi page.....GOTCHA!!!! Every perosn I let preview it was totally fooled! I like that :)

The kit is called Ready Setty GO!! by Jady Day Studios and I just LOVE it!!!

So.....you wanna play along? Just cmon over to The Pink Elephant and create a layout using your fave colors and embellies and link her up!!  Lookin forward to seeing what ya'll come up with!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I love love love love love this soooooooooooo much!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that title, the photos, and that SUN ROCKS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

OMG!!! LOVE IT!!

Denise said...

Can't believe this is a digital page!!!! Totally took me by surprise! I LOVE this layout. It's soooo gorgeous!!!!!! I will definitely be entering this challenge. So easy :))) Thanks for the heads up.

Kelly Massman said...

You had me wondering whether that was digital or not. I love it!